New Level "The Extinct Bird"

• 18 Replies
Re: New Level "The Extinct Bird"
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 09:00:08 »
Hey, thanks yohji! Sorry, it took me some time to answer, but anyway:
It puzzles me how you got the umbrella without going through the underground castle.
Do you remember? Were you able to jump over this trench (see screenshot)? I wasn't :/

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 20:13:50 »
Yes once you have climb it's possible to jump over that, and in general there was a lot of backwards and forwards-ing because I wasn't so sure where to go. Found one void. Also I can't quite understand how Juni got up to the egg room without any power-ups; in fact it's impossible to get back up there no matter how many power-ups you have - i had to use the cheat option!

The ending was a bit abrupt.

Otherwise it was a well-made level. Good atmosphere. Good difficulty as well, it was definitely normal, bordering on Hard at times.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 06:19:56 »
I finally played this level today. It's a great little level. I think the dead-ish ends were a nice touch, especially the one with the rocks blocking the way. The world really does feel a lot bigger than it is. The custom graphics were very nice too, especially the custom objects. Thanks for making it.

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 16:29:27 »
One bug less: Now it should be impossible to get to the umbrella without passing the underground city. I just uploaded a new version!