Juni spritesheet?

• 3 Replies
Juni spritesheet?
« on: August 22, 2011, 20:29:18 »
I want to use Egomassive's Knytt Stories Mod (http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=4175.0) to make a level with a custom character; however, I don't really know how to make sprites so I'd prefer to just modify the existing ones of Juni into what I want. The problem is that I don't know where I could find the appropriate sprite sheet, if it could be found at all. Can anyone help me with this?

Offline AA

• Was ITA84
    • View Profile
    • Insight on Videogames
Re: Juni spritesheet?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 20:51:12 »
Either you extract them from the KS source code (provided you can open it with MMF2), or you can get it from the data folder of KSDS. I've attached the spritesheets of Juni from KSDS to this post, although I don't know if they differ from the original ones.
Videogames are for everyone, by everyone

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 20:11:55 »
This is something I wanted to include in future releases of my mod, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. So, I made it for you. I did use the animations AA provided, which I believe were given to Rrc2Soft (spelling) for his KSDS port by Nifflas. However I did have to dig through my own hard drive for the last 4 frames of the falling animation. For the record, the KSDS jumping and falling animations were also altered in that they don't hover above the bottom of the frame as they do in the originals.

By the way, good luck using my mod. I'll be able to update it soon.

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 00:32:56 »
This is exactly what I was looking for; thanks very much!  C)