[Challenge/Short/Hard] The Greying Tower

• 23 Replies

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
Re: [Challenge/Short/Hard] The Greying Tower
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 12:25:54 »
I only tried hard. I associate retro with frustration. I hope I didn't miss anything awesome.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 11:30:50 »
A very consistent and nicely realized level. Also, it made me realize that KS needs more challenges that have room-chaning levers - those sand puzzle screens made my day. But unlike others, I thought the music wasn't always fitting, and particularly the last stage was very strange in that respect - the soundtrack was extremely irritating for me.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 12:18:46 »
In other news, my sig is now 499 characters long (what with the URLs) out of the allowed 500; I've no idea what I'll do when I release my next level.

remove the http:// from each link, will still work just not clickable.

Great map.  Nice music.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 01:53:53 »
The reward for completing Hard Mode will tell you. (Or I could just say it's 'Wandering Souls' by PlaidShirts&BigSmiles (there's a link for him/her in the levels credits).)

Thanks for the comments, guys :D Gan, I'm working on another sleep-stealing level at the moment called 'I Dreamed of the Sky'; check the preview forum.

In other news, my sig is now 499 characters long (what with the URLs) out of the allowed 500; I've no idea what I'll do when I release my next level.

Make a webpage for all your levels and put the link to that website on the signature!

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 01:39:26 »
I really enjoyed this level. An interesting reward for beating Retro-Hard mode. Note:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Overall, I enjoyed it.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2016, 22:16:26 »
Bulbapuck and I got together to record another of my favourites of my levels! We discuss level design and human psychology, learn what happens when you don't play KS for eight months, and drop a few more hints about 'Dragon Myth'.

(Sorry my voice is so quiet. We'll figure this out eventually...)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 22:20:30 by Talps »

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 06:59:09 »
The part where Bulbapuck got so stuck that he had to skip it is amusing to me.  I actually didn't beat this level the first time I played it because I simply thought that jump wasn't possible!
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2016, 10:18:55 »
Great video guys! You watching Bulbapuck play your levels is a really fun idea, especially with your commentary.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2016, 20:52:11 »
Already left a comment on the video but I'll say it here too. It's really fun to watch and listen to you guys go over these levels. You guys have great chemistry.