[Environmental/Challenge] [Easy] [Small] Curse of the Catacombs

• 31 Replies

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Re: [Environmental/Challenge] [Easy] [Small] Curse of the Catacombs
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2016, 19:49:58 »
@CWolvie: That'd be pretty neat! Or maybe it's time for the sequel, Save the Double Jump :D

@egomassive: Well, v1.1 was just a small update to fix some problems and add a few extra details here and there. The only new stuff you might notice is...

Spoiler: Minor ending spoilers (click to show/hide)

Anyway, thanks for reporting these issues! I've put together another minor update that fixes them and adds a few more KS+ bonuses:

[ Curse of the Catacombs v1.2 ]

Spoiler: Changelog for v1.2 (click to show/hide)

Hopefully this will be the final version of the level, unless more errors are found.

Actually, I was considering adding an extra area (making use of the hologram, the only power-up I didn't put in the level) in the v1.1 update. I even started a new tileset for it, but in the end I decided against it. I think this concept works best as a short, cohesive experience, and what I was planning would have felt too out of place. I'll probably use that new tileset in a future level, though. I hate it when assets are left unused! :P2
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 20:05:49 by Vegetal Gibber »
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
Re: [Environmental/Challenge] [Easy] [Small] Curse of the Catacombs
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2016, 20:26:13 »
Played this again because of the update. I have to admit that I got lost trying to find the freedom ending after getting the truth ending. lol