[stuck] Knytt stories: A strange dream

• 4 Replies

Offline hqql

• View Profile
[stuck] Knytt stories: A strange dream
« on: July 25, 2011, 21:46:07 »
Hey guys,

I'm stuck in A strange dream, I found every other item but just can't seem to find the stupid yellow key. I already watched a Let's Play to find out where it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C11v6mXrJg&feature=player_detailpage#t=442s ) but it wasn't there in my version. I figured it could have something to do with me running it in easy mode and the LP'er running it in normal mode, but still... I don't have the yellow key.

please help?

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: [stuck] Knytt stories: A strange dream
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 22:42:57 »
Its indeed not in easy mode. You only need they yellow key to get to the secret ending, which you can only find in normal mode too.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline hqql

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 23:05:06 »
thanks for your help!

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:55:49 »
My question is how do I find the hologram powerup... I've searched what feels like everywhere,

Offline Denis

• I am the law only for my kind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 12:59:24 »
It's probably the hardest way of doing it, but try.

In the blue dungeon find the screen with two dangerous disks (red and purple). Go up. You'll see a save point and find yourself in the red dungeon. Go to the right and jump on the yellow platforms to get to the opposite wall. Keep going right. You will find a bird which will explain what to do next.
Son of prometheus