Vague Feeling [Environmental, Easy]

• 20 Replies
Re: Vague Feeling [Environmental, Easy]
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 14:42:18 »
OH MY, how have i missed this!?
INSTA DOWNLOAD, when i get back on the forum agian i will give some feedback  ;)

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 05:33:32 »
It was absurd and bizarre.  :crazy:\
The music was strange but yet felt nice with the level (music blended well with the yellow/orange background) [<- if that made sense]
Overall it was different and enjoyable experience and can't wait for White City  C)p

Offline variad

• Living on the edges
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 02:32:47 »
It was a cool experience. I particularly enjoyed the music :) There's just one place where I couldn't find a way to escape (I had to wallswim a bit to get back upward, and onto the correct path), I always ended up in the water.

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 13:57:57 »
yyeeeaaahhh... please notice this level was made for a short term limit competition and there are things that just slipped right past my radar until afterwards.  I might try to release a version 2 one of these years, but certainly not until White City is out.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 11:38:09 »
I'm quite torn with this one. On one hand, it was interesting, extremely intriguing, and leaving me with expectations for White City and maybe an expanded version of this level. Like a blueprint for an area from a much larger world? On the other hand, the mention of a strange smell and the utterly bizzare music made for an unpleasant sensation while playing. Couldn't shake it off. That smell thing just didn't sit well with me O_o

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 18:03:02 »
Unpleasent... wow, I'm sorry about that.  The music was made by a close friend and I've been wanting to make a level for it for a long time, and I always pictured something with a lot of color and falling.  The smell was something I thought would just add... well, a vague feeling, but I didn't mean for that vague feeling to be unpleasant.  :p

I might do an expanded, but it won't happen for quite a while.