Loved it!

• 3 Replies
Loved it!
« on: July 14, 2011, 05:06:53 »
Nifflas, I would just like to let you know that I'm a big fan and i loved WaDF and Knytt/Stories. I got Saira on Steam and I absolutely loved every second of it! I would've liked it to be longer, but only because it's so good! Seriously, I loved the clever puzzles, the platforming, the exploration, the visuals, and music, everything! Can't wait to pick up Night Sky when I get the chance, and I look forward to your future releases!

Thanks for the great games! :D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:16:06 by Starcross64 »

Offline Jazzz

• View Profile
Re: Loved it!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 10:45:52 »
+++

I was a bit disappointed when I got all the "bad" endings where Saira didn't reach her destination. But than I noticed that little star in the bottom right corner and was happy that the game wasn't over yet. :D

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 20:14:45 »
I just finished the game and also thought it was amazing. Definitely my favorite Nifflas game. I had played with the demo when it was first released but the full game is worth it. So many different planets to explore. And a perfect combination of puzzling and platforming.

It's a shame no one ever made more episodes. It's such a good platforming framework.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 23:12:27 »
I just finished the game and also thought it was amazing. Definitely my favorite Nifflas game. I had played with the demo when it was first released but the full game is worth it. So many different planets to explore. And a perfect combination of puzzling and platforming.

It's a shame no one ever made more episodes. It's such a good platforming framework.
Was going to try to make another episode but gave up... :(