[Unknown Diff./Challenge and Maze] The Game

• 4 Replies

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
[Unknown Diff./Challenge and Maze] The Game
« on: July 12, 2011, 20:27:48 »
Okay, I'm just about done the prologue for the first KS level that I'm releasing, so here are some previews.

Hope you enjoy these previews :)

One day, as Juni is taking a stroll through the forest, she finds a strange building and decides to explore. Inside, she finds a virtual reality machine and decides to play. But upon leaving, she finds that she has a slight case of amnesia and can't seem to remember were she is, and again, decides to explore the strange world she finds herself in...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 20:34:54 by swoopman2 »
Will beta test, just send me the game...

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
Re: [Unknown Diff./Challenge and Maze] The Game
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 22:19:33 »
Good luck with your first level. I must point out that anyone who runs into the second screen-shot from the right will most likely die an annoying death. You should give the player at least two tiles before a water trap to react.

Offline Raicuparta

• Rai
    • View Profile
    • Twitter @Raicuparta
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 22:43:51 »
Good luck with your first level. I must point out that anyone who runs into the second screen-shot from the right will most likely die an annoying death. You should give the player at least two tiles before a water trap to react.
True, but I think that if you don't have the run power-up at that point it won't probably cause death.

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 03:38:25 »
What's the first screenshot? Seemes to have no point.
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 17:45:11 »
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Will beta test, just send me the game...