[Environmental/Puzzle] Explorarium [Now available!!!

• 3 Replies

Offline rainulous

• I never picked up the key.
    • View Profile
    • Hartje Music
[Environmental/Puzzle] Explorarium [Now available!!!
« on: July 12, 2011, 17:03:09 »
explorarium
explore + vivarium
Explore, to travel and examine.
Vivarium, place of life.
------------------------------------------------
Get it here: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=4909
Only ~20 more screens to go! Just finishing the  secret challenge areas, then the final area and I'll be done.
After this I'm making a large collab exploration level with a few friends.
I am near done with this level, and the longest it should take is a few days. I am in need of testers to know what difficulty it is, and to help with the category. It's mode of a puzzle level, but I'm not sure. Reply here if you want to test, I'm only accepting 5 people. It's a small level, and I don't need to many testers.
Update: I'm about 50-70 percent done with this level. It's smaller than I had planned, but I think that's a good thing. The level would be easy... if I hadn't gotten carried away. There will be normal and hard mode, but those names may change later on. I'm really excited about this level and I can't wait for everyone to play it.
Edit: I will also need some beta testers. Not too many though. I'll let you know when I am accepting testers.
Hello! This isn't really my first level, but it's the first I'm releasing. I'm not doing anything too big with it, so hopefully this one won't get abandoned. ( Just look at my previous posts when I used the name Whistler... oh no, please don't. :P )
This is a simple exploration level which I started making after playing Knytt (again). It's based of the idea of if all you care about is collecting power-ups, you aren't going to see everything the world has to offer. Which is where the name comes in. I decided to choose something very original, and nothing is more original than making up my own word. It's a portmanteau of explore and vivarium. Anyways, screenshots are in the attachments.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:19:29 by rainulous »
Thanks for the stars, everyone!

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Re: [Environmental/Puzzle] Explorarium
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 01:53:38 »
looks pretty. :)
just make sure you don't use two accounts at the same time, or I'll ban and delete everything. :P
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline rainulous

• View Profile
    • Hartje Music
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 02:24:41 »
looks pretty. :)
just make sure you don't use two accounts at the same time, or I'll ban and delete everything. :P
I don't, the other account.... I have completely forgotten the password and pretty much everything else about it.

Offline rainulous

• View Profile
    • Hartje Music
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 23:22:38 »
I've completely redesigned the forest area, and started all the others... now to finish them! I'm having way too much fun with this.