[Environmental Challenge or something] Star Tower

• 3 Replies

Semeurim

[Environmental Challenge or something] Star Tower
« on: June 27, 2011, 20:25:14 »
Ok, I guess I can post about the level I'm workin' on.

Thus far, it's in the early stages. It's called (tentatively) Star Tower, and I would like it to be very large.

In the level, Juni lives on a small island on top of which rests a very, very tall mountain. Nobody else lives there except for her friend Jade and the Sailor in the marina. Juni wants to leave, so she goes to talk to the sailor, who takes her to new lands.

I doubt the main story will be too hard, but reaching the various secrets I plan to implement will be... somewhat harder. My hope is that when you're done, you'll find that there is a lot more to the world than may originally meet the eye (especially after you get the umbrella ;P).

I'll take some screenshots when I'm less lazy and have a bit more done. At the moment, I just have the outside of Star Island and some other seekrit bits finished... but I worked hard enough on them that I figure I can at least take some screenies of the Island.

PROGRESS: BARELY EVEN STARTED / 100% (derp)

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
Re: [Environmental Challenge or something] Star Tower
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 13:49:21 »
Good luck - large levels are very difficult to work consistently on. Also, post some screenshots, the thread doesn't look like anything without any :(

Semeurim

Re: [Environmental Challenge or something] Star Tower
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 20:38:06 »
Aye, I have to get back to work on this. x.x;
I shall when I get back home (on vacation now) and have the chance to work on it.

I only have one screenshot at the moment, but it's of a secret area, so I'm not going to post it.