[Environmental]La-Mulana

• 6 Replies

Offline Onematty

• View Profile
[Environmental]La-Mulana
« on: April 04, 2009, 05:05:34 »
This is a demo I've been wroknig on for a couple hours. I'm mainly posting it here to see if yo uguys have any ideas/want to contribute to this project. This took me a couple hours and all I did was recreate the first two screens of Guidance Gate. Still, I think I did good considering the tile sheet I had to work with made it almost impossable to create a scale version of this. Just tell me what you think, and remember it's only a demo basicaly: http://www.knyttlevels.com/levels/Matt%20-%20La-Mulana.knytt.bin
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:15:58 by Onematty »

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Re: La-Mulana
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 05:08:50 »
I'd play this, but I saw the topic wih you requesting the La-Mulana tileset, and I don't like the tileset. :( I just hate pixellated tilesets. :/ Also, I've never played La-Mulana.
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 05:11:14 »
I'd play this, but I saw the topic wih you requesting the La-Mulana tileset, and I don't like the tileset. :( I just hate pixellated tilesets. :/ Also, I've never played La-Mulana.

Well you should.... pixels are what makes the LCD screen viewable to the human eye.

Offline Onematty

• View Profile
Re: [Environmental]La-Mulana
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 05:16:47 »
I'd really like the opinion of someone who's played La-Mulana before. Where is DeceasedCrab when you need him?

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 05:25:15 »
Well you should.... pixels are what makes the LCD screen viewable to the human eye.

8-bit, I mean. X)
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline farik

• let's make some $
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 05:26:50 »
that was the hardest game ever. i never could get past the pyramid level. i get back to you after i check this out.

EDIT: well it looks just like it. music's right too. i'm not sure how youll be able to turn la-mulana into a challenging ks level though.
...also... i don't think we're supposed to be posting unfinished levels here.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:31:13 by farik »

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 05:37:10 »
To quote the forum description: "Only post your level in here when its finished". You've said this is a demo, in the original post, and the level is just one screen. It does not belong here.

You are welcome to post a topic in the previews forum, but there is nowhere on this forum to post demos/betas of unfinished levels.
good bye