Sem's Music ~

• 3 Replies

Semeurim

Sem's Music ~
« on: June 25, 2011, 02:46:58 »
Hallo, my name is Semeurim (Sem or Semi for short). Some of you may know me and remember me as another name from a long time ago. In that case, good for you.

Anyway, I do a lot of things, music not the least among them. Lately I've been horrifically uninspired, so for the most part little tiny things and WIPs will appear here.

I use FL Studio 9 XXL for the most part, though perhaps some Pxtune or module things might appear here also.

I'm not going to be posting anything from a long time ago that has my previous name on it.

====

[WIP][MP3][Breakbeat] Semisweet ~ A breaks thing that's probably going to stay WIP for a while.
[MP3][Dark Ambient] 65s ~ ...haha. Very tiny; the result of me messing around with effects applied to a sample. Sixty-five seconds, indeed.
[WIP][MP3][Drum & Bass] Exponents ~ A DnB thing I've been working on sort of. (Where's the bass? Your guess is as good as mine, as long as you guess that I suck at mastering.)
[PTTUNE][Silliness] Neffe ~ I couldn't help but share this: a little Pxtone tune I made back in 2010. WAV is here.
[XM][Silliness] Refaskott ~ A tiny 6-order module I made for my friend's birthday. Give it a listen if you'd like.

Enjoy, I suppose. Feel free to provide criticism or comments.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:14:32 by Semeurim »

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
Re: Sem's Music ~
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 06:18:30 »
Great music aside, I'd like to personally say that you weren't forgotten, and it is great to see you back. Looking forward to seeing you around more, hopefully, but I see I've got music to listen to.

*Listens*

I rather enjoy these, although they might be just 'messing around' or works in progress. Gotta say, though, I like "SemiSweet" the most, though, and regardless of being only a WIP, it's very very much a style I like. The "65s" is pretty interesting, and lots of neat effects going on, but none are extremely out of place. A test, perhaps, but it's still interesting and the knowledge gained from making it could probably be applied to a larger scale. Finally, "Exponents" is not bad at all, and, I like it, regardless of any horrible mastering going on.

All in all, not bad, and I will seriously be looking out for more here! Take care!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 06:22:14 by BloxMaster »

Semeurim

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 15:23:18 »
Thanks for the kind words, Blox.

I uploaded an old little thing I made in 2010. Have a listen, if you'd like.~

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 07:29:18 »
links are broken.. :(