• 2 Replies

Offline hugobros3

• Former Knytt Stories Online "Coder"
    • View Profile
    • XolioWare Interactive
Knytt Stories Online : Who wants ?
« on: June 09, 2011, 15:38:47 »
Hello ,
I'm Hugobros3 , the original creator of Knytt Stories Online , a simple mod that used to allow you to play KS in multiplayer , the mod was quite apreaciated , but now
it is no more played/devlopped.
It is a bit my fault , I started to play Minecraft , said Goodbye to microsoft (http://debian.org) , created my own Minecraft Server ( with 100 players registered , last bukkit and plugins ... ) , and now KSO is something everyone forgot...
I don't really plan to continue ( mainly beaucause MMF2 got WAY too much basic for me ) it so i'ld like to know if someone is interested by the MFA and the php source code of it ...
I also plan to do some Minecraft-Like project on the DS ( Yeah the nintendo DS , this thing with 4meg of ram ) , but only playable online and Knytt Stories related ( may juni as caracther ? ) during the summer .
That's my second question : are you interested in this ?
Most of my posts on this forum were made when I was about 12-13. Have mercy of the younger me discovering the Internet.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
Re: Knytt Stories Online : Who wants ?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 11:45:51 »
I want to play more kso I only played it 2 times when it was new. Perhaps if you got a server and scheduled player events like once a week I would be interested. This seems nice it's a shame I don't have a ds.

Re: Knytt Stories Online : Who wants ?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 17:07:55 »
Actually this sounds quiet awesome. I came to know KSO when I was working on my LAN mod and looked up to see if there's anything like it out there. A multiplayer server would be cool, and I really hope you'll bring something up.