[Challenge, OMGWTFBBQLUNATIC] No, I Do Not Want to Enroll in the University

• 15 Replies

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
This level is only a very simple concept, but it's my new level. After releasing an emo level last time, this level will be abnormally upbeat. The level will be for humour, and will parody other games. It will also be incredibly long and have boss fights. And don't disregard ponies. You will see many. I'm currently looking for people to help me design the level. Thanks gaiuse.
-SS
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
I liked your "emo" level, so I will have high hopes for this one. However, your made-up difficulty level sounds too hard for me... or any human. :)

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
[mod]removed allcaps text because I was too lazy to retype it all in lowercase. main message is still conveyed by the emoticons anyways.[/mod] :nuts: :nuts:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 18:19:17 by Miss Paula »

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Extremely long lunatic levels? Ooh er...

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
Yes, you will all feel true pain! I'm still deciding what the level will look like, and I'm making a custom tile set.
EDIT: This level will be heavily inspired by the "Safety" series, and will be around the difficulty of Safety Sequal. The reason it's not "Very Lunatic" is the length, and it might be a bit harder. Also, after playing he level "When We're Dead", I felt that a level can be tied together very well if it runs on cutscenes every now and then, which When We're Dead had.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:48:20 by SingingSurger »

A level possibly harder than the hardest Safety?

Oh man I hope this gets made, I would enjoy it. I always assumed the next difficulty after Very Lunatic was Impossible.
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile

Oh man I hope this gets made, I would enjoy it. I always assumed the next difficulty after Very Lunatic was Impossible.

I assume Very lunatic is a difficulty you made up and impossible is beyond that.

Anyways, i am hoping to enjoy my sanity before this level gets released... :nuts:

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile

I hope too. It's going to be on a KSEx engine so it can feature Ball segments for maximum wtfs.
I just need someone to help me with the custom tilesets and sprites, really basic things.

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
Sorry for the lack of updates, I had some trouble with the KSex engine and I had to remove some massive sections of the level. Here's some screenshots of the game and cutscenes. All cutscenes contain voiceovers from my friends.

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
This is an image from the intro cut scene.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 22:12:45 by SingingSurger »

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
Nice job for referencing Bill S.978 (I think it is the most stupidest bill to exist)...

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
Nice job for referencing Bill S.978 (I think it is the most stupidest bill to exist)...
thx
I'm going to post more images of the actual game, it's just that I'm still planning it out and making it more "ambient".

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
I like your cutscenes lots!

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile

Yey you mentioned my level  :^^:
I like where this level is heading! Good luck!