More status

• 3 Replies

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
More status
« on: May 05, 2011, 01:04:02 »
Okey, I'm now done with the game, and I literarily only need to spend a day or two to add two menu options and a few logotypes related to the game's funding. However, the release will wait until the release of the documentary, which is however not a problem to me since I know the filmmakers are very productive and are doing a great job with it (and it was part of the plan anyway).

Be aware though that this is a quite small game not much focused on exploration. This is due to the fact that most of all this time I've really been working on KnyttWaDF which is already 15 times larger than this in terms of world size (and I'm still adding to it). I personally really like The Great Work game a lot, you just need to know that it's not intended to be a Knytt, but more like a miniature adventure game. For exploring a large seamless world, KnyttWaDF will be the project to look forward to. If you're up for solving alchemy related puzzles, interact with NPC's and figuring out how it all works together, this might be your thing!

The game will be free and open source.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:04:29 by Nifflas »

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
Re: More status
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 02:31:41 »
Sounds... awesome! Now I gotta wait for a movie to release? Bah, those always take the same time period: "Longer than you think".
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline bulbapuck

• One day hoping to become Venopuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 00:09:23 »
Awesomee :D
Emma fell down a well - Enviromental KS level inspired by Salmoneous/Elder
Level in the works: Whitebow Island

Offline Indoo

• Do you Duke University?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 13:30:11 »
I doesn't look good, frankly.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:51:35 by Indoo »
CHEeTAh, stop bragging about the show, it's worthless.