[rhythm] osu!

• 3 Replies
[rhythm] osu!
« on: March 23, 2011, 03:33:09 »
"osu! is primarily played using a mouse to click 'beats' displayed on-screen in time with the music. This is analogous to tapping the beats on the Nintendo DS screen with a stylus. At the top of the screen, a health bar is present, which is constantly drained. If the player hits or clears a beat, the health meter at the top of the screen fills slightly. If he misses a beat, a large part of the meter is drained, and if it gets completely empty, he fails the song. There are three types of beats in the game: Hit circles, sliders and spinners. Every time the player hits a hit circle or an end circle, touch a slider tick, or clear a spinner, the combo is raised by 1. If he misses any of the above, the combo is reset back to 0."
-from official website

By the way, if you've ever played elite beat agents, you know what this game is like. Most (if not all) of the beatmaps (levels) are created by fans, btw. You can also create your own beatmaps.

Screenshots (although if you really want to see what this game is about I suggest you to check on youtube for some gameplay)
Spoiler: Screenshots (click to show/hide)

Download:
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
Re: [rhythm] osu!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 13:29:26 »
I watched some of Cloud8745's videos of this. I didn't know it's free, though. I'd be horrible at it, so not playing :\
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline Yoeri

• Normality is relative
    • View Profile
    • Bumper's business
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 21:50:34 »
Also auto-updated signatures!

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 04:48:52 »
oh, here's mine!  :D