Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2019, 21:35:41 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  Knytt  |  Topic: New Knytt mod: Brutally Unfair Knytt « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: New Knytt mod: Brutally Unfair Knytt  (Read 24595 times)
Nifflas
Game designer

Total My honestly gotten stars: 59

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 22:33:13 »

Notice: This is the first post in a sticky topic, and will repeat on every page.

As you probably know, I'm a close friend with the people at the Copenhagen Game Collective and created the soundtrack for BUTTON.

Due to the non-steam PC release of B.U.T.T.O.N. (which now features a so-called naughty mode), we're doing a press push. My contribution is a capitalist evil adware mod of Knytt, called Brutally Unfair Knytt. It features a re-skinned world, new item placements and some random sillyness. Rumour has it that you can find clues in the game or at the B.U.T.T.O.N. website to a secret url that contains a photo of the developers playing the game drunk in adult mode, some of them being naked (Really! BUTTON is developed by the creators of the Dark Room Sex Game).

Help spread BUTTON! The press push is now and it'd be great to get the game out as much as possible! You can do it either by telling your friends about the game, or telling them about this Knytt mod!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 23:00:35 by Nifflas » Logged
PeppyHare4000

Total My honestly gotten stars: 4

My time in this forum is over...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 06:09:20 »

when something like don't press s came up, i got shocked...
PONTO
Beta Tester

Total My honestly gotten stars: 8

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 13:22:10 »

And... has anyone gotten any closer to working out what the hints mean? Could it just be mad nonsense with absolutely no answer?

Nifflas wouldn't do that to us... would he?
LPChip
You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
Administrator

Total My honestly gotten stars: 122

Excel at the thing you're the best at!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 13:55:28 »

I only know that its not nonsense. I know what I'm supposed to do, but I don't know what the secret words are.

If this post was helpful to you, please consider giving it a shorter hidden star code by pressing the on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex
SiamJai

Total My honestly gotten stars: 31

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 15:53:40 »

Got some of the hints back then, but the reward of watching naked dudes playing the game wasn't alluring enough to figure it out. :P

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  Knytt  |  Topic: New Knytt mod: Brutally Unfair Knytt « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length