• 11 Replies

Offline Ahhhho

• :D
    • View Profile
easy,normal,hard&Lunatic (Challenge)
« on: March 04, 2011, 21:47:50 »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 21:49:28 by Ahhhho »
Hello Everyone

Re: easy,normal,hard&Lunatic (Challenge)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 17:10:47 »
This might be the hardest level I've ever played. I got about 3 screens into each difficulty level and then got stuck. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...Or this is just really really hard.

Offline Ahhhho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 18:54:57 »
This might be the hardest level I've ever played. I got about 3 screens into each difficulty level and then got stuck. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...Or this is just really really hard.

All what you need it's just more practice , I Finished these levels many times , before  I posted it and i didn't had any problems with it :p
So i think that you need just... little more practice (and if you could  link me Screen shot where did you stuck , I think that i can help you )

btw : be happy that i didn't make one save point on lunatic mode xD
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 19:09:54 by Ahhhho »
Hello Everyone

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 08:09:52 »
(Sorry, I don't know how to mark this as a spoiler - anyone?)

On easy, I got stuck on the jump right before the pink powerup (run, I think). I seemed to fall well short of the next cloud.

On medium, I basically died when I moved in either direction - right or left. To the right, there is a flower that immediately killed me. And to the left, is a spikey brown toast guy that I can't jump over.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 08:12:10 »
I really liked the first two areas! Particularly the forest one, such a cute tileset. The tilesets and the music were just perfect, really enjoyable stuff. The third area, however, was a bit too difficult for me (but then I only tried a few times  ;)) and the music was a bit annoying...

Offline Ahhhho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 08:25:17 »
I really liked the first two areas! Particularly the forest one, such a cute tileset. The tilesets and the music were just perfect, really enjoyable stuff. The third area, however, was a bit too difficult for me (but then I only tried a few times  ;)) and the music was a bit annoying...
Sooo you did only Easy and normal dificult ? eh such a disapoint xD(jk) is there some1 who finished all Dificults ? :O
Btw: hard mode i did in haste ... that why it look like it look (my bad)
Actualy im working on something better than this level (it will be more Playground than Challenge... with secret places, amayzing tilsets, and good background animations +Story xd) :D

And thanks for spending your time on my map (btw I need more criticism , more details on what should i work , suggestion or something like that) >..<
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 08:27:55 by Ahhhho »
Hello Everyone

Offline Ahhhho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 08:33:00 »
(Sorry, I don't know how to mark this as a spoiler - anyone?)

On easy, I got stuck on the jump right before the pink powerup (run, I think). I seemed to fall well short of the next cloud.

On medium, I basically died when I moved in either direction - right or left. To the right, there is a flower that immediately killed me. And to the left, is a spikey brown toast guy that I can't jump over.

Soo in Easy mode just use Umbrela >.<
on normal mode go to the right if u want just finish level and try avoid enemies xd
and... keep practice :D
Hello Everyone

Offline variad

• Living on the edges
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 09:29:17 »
Hmmm, I'm gonna try this. The tilesets are pretty, I'll see if the challenges are as "pretty" X)

Offline Ahhhho

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 11:10:32 »
Hmmm, I'm gonna try this. The tilesets are pretty, I'll see if the challenges are as "pretty" X)
Good Luck and have fun xd
Hello Everyone

Offline variad

• Living on the edges
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 05:39:57 »
All done! Easy as pie...  :P okay, a chunky pie.
I liked it, although some jumps in Lunatic were annoying (but that's the way it has to be).
May I ask you who or what is "stroy ofc"? It's written in the last room and I couldn't decipher that...
Anyway, *thumbs up*!

Offline Ahhhho

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 12:23:10 »

May I ask you who or what is "stroy ofc"? It's written in the last room and I couldn't decipher that...
Anyway, *thumbs up*!

Story ... not Stroy xD my bad lol
by the way (btw) : thanks for wasting your time on my map :D
Hello Everyone

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 23:27:07 »
Very good level!

Spoiler: Here are some problems (click to show/hide)

Oh, and why is it called "ForFree"?

May I ask you who or what is "stroy ofc"?
It must be caevstroy's evil twin.