Harumbai's Music

• 6 Replies

Offline Harumbai

• View Profile
Harumbai's Music
« on: February 19, 2011, 21:52:30 »
These are some short pieces I was using to make a level for Knytt Stories, but I have only got 5 screens over last year so I don't think it will be finished anytime soon. Please feel free to use these in your levels if you wish.

By the Light of the Moon

Quite Peaceful

Spring Flowers

Intended for use in a spring area.

Knytt Music

Who knows...

So feel free to use these if you want, but I would be interested to know what you do with them and feedback would be appreciated. :)

Offline Grookie

• View Profile
Re: Harumbai's Music
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 22:15:56 »
Those are totally awesome!
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:
Spoiler: Archievements (click to show/hide)

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 01:49:48 »
By the Light of the Moon is very good. It doesn't fit with any of my current projects, but I'll keep it in mind. What's the license on these files? The other two are OK. They would accompany the first well in a level, but they're not as good in my opinion.

Offline Harumbai

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 05:13:29 »
What's the license on these files?
I'm not quite sure what you mean...

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 05:58:06 »
Since they're on Soundcloud I assumed they had some sort of Creative Commons or General Public license.

Offline Harumbai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 06:13:15 »
Wow, I'm beginning to feel very unexperienced, but no they don't have licences of any kind...

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 22:53:37 »
My bad. Soundcloud has Creative Commons built in, but you don't have to use it. You my not want these to be usable by the general public, just the Nifforum Community. This is a link that tells all about using Creative Commons on Soundcloud if you're interested.

Anyway, I was asking because I thought I might use the first track in a non-Nifflas related game. I don't have a game in mind, rather I have a library of potentially useful music sorted by liscense. I'll just file it under ask-permission-before-using-if-using-for-something-non-Nifflas which is a category I just created. :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 23:02:20 by egomassive »