Twitter

• 6 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Twitter
« on: February 08, 2011, 10:58:06 »
Normally, I wouldn't want to make a post like this in About Nifflas' Website and Forum, but I do this with a good reason.

Since yesterday, I have myself a twitter account, @LPChip.

I will use this to give updates if the website/forum is down for a longer time than anticipated. Of cource, I will also come to IRC in such cases where possible, but the biggest difference is, that I can check twitter on my cellphone, where I cannot do such for IRC.

If you see that the forum is down and the downtime seems longer than an hour, feel free to twitter me and send a notification.

Whenever I make an announcement regarding this forum, website, irc, etc, I will put #nifflas in the tweet.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
Re: Twitter
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 14:50:55 »
Great, this is really great! Except that I don't have a Twitter. And that most of my time on the forums is free time in Web Design/MultiMedia class in school, or during my school lunch period. Meaning that I can't even access IRC or Twitter >.<.
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 22:38:03 »
Nice. I'm following you. :)
By the way, in case anyone is interested, mine is the blue bird on the sig. ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 22:48:53 by PONTO »

Offline smeagle

• Using Arch now
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 07:20:20 »
Hmm, maybe ill get twitter now!  XD

Nifflas should get it as well, then he can post updates such as "room done, moving to next room"

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 10:55:21 »
Hmm, maybe ill get twitter now!  XD

Nifflas should get it as well, then he can post updates such as "room done, moving to next room"

Nifflas has a tight schedule. He basically does 10 rooms a day. You would get the same message every day :P Besides, he probably doesn't have the time for keeping such log. It would be cool though... X)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline rushye

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 15:24:52 »
I made a twitter account to follow you.
But I'm still working my way around it.

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 16:20:27 »