« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 04:00:38 »
It's a secret to everybody

Offline The Red Snifit

• Aye Mak Sicur
    • View Profile
Re: all time favourite levels - only-the-very-best-list
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 23:26:32 »
The Other Side (The Red Shift)
Thanks for the support, solneman; I really appreciate it, but, uh, it would also be nice if you spelled my name right.

Regardless, I think I know which list I'll take a peek at once I feel the urge to play some more Knytt Stories.

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 14:07:13 »
Another of my favourite levels is incorrectly transcribed up there aswell. Jerom is the author who created a level called Marine, rather than the other way around. He was also responsible for Knytt 8bits which looks absolutely stunning, although it's pitched well beyond my abilities.

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 21:30:00 »
The Other Side (The Red Shift)
Thanks for the support, solneman; I really appreciate it, but, uh, it would also be nice if you spelled my name right.

Ooops, changed that, sorry!

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 21:46:27 »
Another of my favourite levels is incorrectly transcribed up there aswell. Jerom is the author who created a level called Marine, rather than the other way around.

Sorry, but in KS program level list it's listed this way, whereas in www.knyttlevels.com it's listed correctly. So I changed it here, but Jerom has to modify his file to correct this in the KS program listing... but perhaps he has done with a later version than mine... I did not update all my level files over the time.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 21:50:31 by solneman »

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 22:05:14 »
Ah, I'm sorry. I've tweaked so many world.ini files in my collection I've lost track of which ones are original.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 06:22:02 »
RH wasn't pleased with our uploading his level without asking first. J was good enough to remove the level from Knyttlevels for us. RH has a new website now and Above and Below the Waterfall is available there. I updated the link in my list above.

In the future we should try to contact authors before uploading their work to the archive.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 18:22:02 »
Camping by Farik and LG-28 by Medic Ted are very beautiful environmental levels. I don't think anyone who like ks should miss out on them.

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 22:34:01 »
RH wasn't pleased with our uploading his level without asking first. J was good enough to remove the level from Knyttlevels for us. RH has a new website now and Above and Below the Waterfall is available there. I updated the link in my list above.

In the future we should try to contact authors before uploading their work to the archive.
I don't think this is an option. Just imagine doing this when goog's archive is (hopefully) transferred :P2. If a level is available on author's website, then contacting him would be right, but in other cases it's too much. When the new archive is out, this shouldn't be a problem at all, because the link to the site can be added to the description.