Need help: The Void (normal)

• 3 Replies

Offline nayon

• View Profile
Need help: The Void (normal)
« on: January 13, 2011, 16:19:14 »
Hi,

I need help with a level in the void, I don't know how to address the level, so I'll just describe it, the first room has a blue background, there's a balloon held down by a block that you destroy by pressing enter, and there's a yellow switch that opens a "door" on the room to the right. I can't solve this one, can anyone help me?

Offline Widget

• View Profile
Re: Need help: The Void (normal)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 16:52:56 »
  • You need to move to the right first, as far as you can, then drop the wheel there so you can get onto the next level up.
  • From there, you need to head left fast enough that you jump on top of the balloon (and block) then remove the block and balance on the balloon until you're high enough to roll down into the "switch".
  • From the bottom of that ramp, you drop into the "basket" of the balloon with enough force that it drifts down and back up around the obstacle on the ceiling. Then just roll off when you're close enough to the third level on the right of the screen.

I hope that's not too obtuse, I'm just feeling too lazy to draw a guide atm  :P

Offline nayon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 17:05:41 »
I get it, thanks. Never occurred to me to balance on the balloon. I always 'jumped' to the ledge on the top left and then got stuck there. Thanks!

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 19:35:13 »
I have a completely different way to beat that level, but then again, I actually don't unlock the door. X)

I have posted this as a challenge, so I'm not going to spoil the solution.

Edit: and link: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=4482.0

Its the Void #9 btw.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 19:37:43 by LPChip »
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex