Hello again, guys!

• 7 Replies

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Hello again, guys!
« on: January 09, 2011, 17:03:53 »
I have apparently not been online here for about half a year.
Dunno why, really... or, well, yes I do. I think I started to get a bit tired of all the... shit. Tired of all the waiting for games that never got done. The incident that got me temp banned didn't help much either.
I was already visiting 4chan more or less regularly. But when /vp/ (Pokémon) was launched... damn. I was hooked. I became known pretty fast, and infamous after a month. Was voted the worst tripfag on /vp/. Not many liked me, because I say what I think, and stand for it. And the 4chan community is not the friendliest around. And it sure didn't help that I was a furry. Yeah, I kinda discovered/accepted that thanks to /vp/. Because it's crawling with furry. Or, was, until it got mods. Anyway, I got permabanned for spamming and trolling, when I just defended myself from the millions of trolls. When I asked why I got banned and not they, I got the reply "I don't like you, no one does". Yeah, that's 4chan for ya. After bombing the shit behind seven proxies for a while, Igiari's classmate, who is kinda his best friend now it seems, and kinda my friend too I guess, Introduced my to SveaFur, the official Swedish Furry community. So I just registered for fun, did a few half-serious posts and lurked a bit... and found that it was a small, friendly community, kinda like the Nifforum. However, I soon became the forum clown... kinda because I had this half serious attitude. And I have Aspergers and stuff and am pretty unusual generally. I say what I want and have an unusual way of thinking. Oh, and my huge Lucario obsession probably didn't help either. It was my username, and my avatar. And I kinda went on about it all the time. So I guess most perceived me as childish. The forum consists mainly of adults, and I'm 17. But anyway, one day the site admin decided to screw with me and locked me out of the 18+ section. Even though many other underage users are allowed. He said it was because I was acting so immature. So then I went all NO U and created an alt and got banned. Then I remembered that most people there have Fur Affinity (the largest, most well-known furry community) accounts. SveaFur is managing the official swedishfur group. That would also be a good place to upload my art (I started trying to draw after joining SF for some reason) since you can't do that easily through a proxy. Well, I had a FA account before, but that was just so I could view mature artwork and track a few artists. Now I thought that I could kinda be a member for real. A part of the community. So that's what I did. Even though my IP-ban from SF was lifted shortly after. Anyway, by that time I had completely forgotten about this forum.
Wait, why the heck do I keep writing personal, irrelevant tl;drs no one cares about?

Well, today I noticed NightSky was released, when Nifflas posted a gameplay video on YT. I have already bought and downloaded it, just wanted to revisit the forum.

So, before the obligatory lock, did I miss anything big?

inb4 i'm ignored
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Re: Hello again, guys!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 17:27:40 »
Yes, these things called paragraph breaks were invented, you should check them out they're pretty cool.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 17:36:45 »
Yeah, I know right! They're so totally rad I'm not worthy of using them.

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 19:18:32 »
well the biggest thing is that nightsky was released for the pc, but you already saw that.
also,
When I asked why I got banned and not they, I got the reply "I don't like you, no one does".
is totally bs.

Offline bulbapuck

• One day hoping to become Venopuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 19:25:28 »
Yes, these things called paragraph breaks were invented, you should check them out they're pretty cool.
hahaha XD

EDIT: And welcome back :)
Emma fell down a well - Enviromental KS level inspired by Salmoneous/Elder
Level in the works: Whitebow Island

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 19:29:39 »
well the biggest thing is that nightsky was released for the pc, but you already saw that.
...the forum is dying and a bunch of people left are not big things?

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 20:40:46 »
I don't think the forum is dying, sorry. =P

The Night Sky section is actually quite lively. x)
Of course people are not making KS levels like they used to, but I think that's natural. I actually don't mind a slightly more quiet forum. Enables you to actually keep up with what's happening. :)

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 22:16:09 »
I agree with Ponto and also blabla, good on ya, bla, welcome back have fun blabla.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs: