|Environmental psychological horror| - Sallience

• 18 Replies

Offline munchybot

• HUZZAH!
    • View Profile
    • my music on Bandcamp!
Re: |Environmental psychological horror| - Sallience
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 02:04:47 »
Can you open the door in the first screenshot and enter the hollow island? That would be pretty cool (not that it isn't already)!

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 00:10:17 »
Wow, sorry for the (really really) late reply, I stopped working on this when my external harddrive crashed after the first few times. I'll be starting up on a remake sooner or later, this time including actual chiptunes (which I've learned to make over the past 8 or so months), and a revised storyline. I had a few ideas in the first version which aren't going to make the cut (custom AI enemies and the sorts), buut I'll work something out. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure when I can start up working on this again, but when I do, hopefully it'll be worth it.

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 00:14:51 »
Can you open the door in the first screenshot and enter the hollow island? That would be pretty cool (not that it isn't already)!

Not sure if I can make an actual opening animation, but I probably can get put a teleport into the island.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 09:43:50 »
Glad to hear this level is still alive. I will start looking forward to it again.