I've to retire for good.

• 3 Replies

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
I've to retire for good.
« on: December 05, 2010, 19:30:11 »
I've been around since a fairly old nifforum was existent, and I have returned after the crash, but apparently, after the crash, it wasn't the same.

Unfortunately, for everyone including myself, I've taken to this one act.  I'm departing from the Nifflas forums.  Nobody nice remains to speak to...  It's a crapsack world out there, and here is pretty much no aversion to it.  I'm sincerely sorry, but if luck serves well, I may be seen sulking through the forums, and if I truly manage to deal with hassles in life, I may very well return as what I was after the crash.  I can say my inner knytt is in a knot it can't get out of, so for now (and maybe forever), I have to go elsewhere to deal with my sorrows.  (Damn you fate.  You are always such a cruel fiend, and I apologize if I've violated the law here, but I'm just out of the swing of life.)

A last request:  Make a wonderful Knytt stories Level for me.

Final words to good ol' Nifflas:  I am always rooting for your projects man, even if I'm in this state of exile from forums.

Any questions?  Feel free to send a PM to me, provided it is NOT with hatred to my skull, and ban me if you must for this horrendous abomination I've conjured.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Yonowaaru

• View Profile
Re: I've to retire for good.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 22:30:15 »
Another one? Damn, this is going down the drain faster than I'd expected.....
If the forums need more mods, I volunteer  ;)

Offline Mr. Monkey

• jolly good fellow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 23:59:26 »
Nobody nice remains to speak to? pfeh.
o__  o

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 15:46:40 »