Does anyone have "The Healer"?

• 4 Replies

Offline Grapes

• View Profile
Does anyone have "The Healer"?
« on: November 26, 2010, 04:53:20 »
I've been looking for this level forever, but I think the original links have expired. I would really love it if someone else was willing to upload it somewhere else again.

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
Re: Does anyone have "The Healer"?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 05:03:41 »
Uploading...

Edit: The file is 49.031 MB, but while uploading to Knytt Levels I got:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 50207153 bytes) in ...knyttlevels/functions.php on line 81

I'll upload to my website. Uploading...

Download The Healer by Pale Imitation 29 MB
Download The Healer by Pale Imitation with stereo music 49 MB

Edit: While I was uploading I converted all the music and most of the ambiance to mono. I left one ambiance track alone because it had a distinct imbalance. This gives a 28.8 MB compressed level which I will upload to Knytt Levels. Uploading... see above.

Edit: This is interesting. Despite the errors, the stereo version appears to be available on Knytt Levels. I guess I'll point both links to Knytt Levels.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 06:48:33 by egomassive »

Offline Grapes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 08:32:30 »
Alright! Thanks egomassive.

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 08:37:21 »
Nice work, egomassive! :)

The error message about running out of memory is not related to file size, or at least not directly. It comes up when a script wants to use more memory than the maximum allowed on that server.

I've been looking for this level forever, but I think the original links have expired.

If you run into a post with broken download links next time, could you please let staff know via the 'report to moderator' button on the post? We are actively keeping track of such links and ask the posters to fix them, or else. :P

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 12:47:46 »
Since you reminded me, here is a thing that I've done some months ago, but didn't upload until today: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=4343.new#new