Seaweed please!

• 34 Replies
Re: Seaweed please!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 22:26:45 »
Works for me..
Lurk more.

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 01:15:56 »
Tadaa!
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
actually, the width and height must be specified if it's more than one row

The width and height is default 24x24. What you said doesn't exactly make much since. Using your logic you would have to specify the width if it were more then one column wide, and there would be no need to specific the width of the object if it were only multiple rows in a single column. The only reason you can specific width and height is if the object is bigger then 24x24. T

here is no need to set the width and height if the object is only 24x24.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 18:02:15 »
sorry, i thought the co manual had said it must be specified if it's more than one row. my bad  :sick:

EDIT: I originally read it when it did say that, then it was updated later.  The version i saved to my harddisk has the error in it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:14:28 by TechnoGeek »
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 03:01:22 »
No, you remembered correctly, and I'm quite impressed that you did, TechnoGeek. :)

At one point the manual did indeed say that dimensions need to be specified on a default 24x24 CO if the sprite spans more than one row. I remember, I put it there because the PacMan example didn't work correctly until those dimensions were specified.

The manual was written during KS beta, however, and with the current release it seems that this problem no longer exists, so the manual was updated as well.

Back on topic, I've started working on a rain CO. Looks good so far; it might complement the stormy clouds/lightning CO I've released earlier. :) 

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 03:31:12 »
Thankyou my purple hero!