Current status

• 9 Replies

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
Current status
« on: December 26, 2010, 14:29:08 »
The game is doing fine! Right now I'm not developing as christmas is for meeting up with the family, but the 5th I'm back in Umeå and will resume work on this. The game is missing some graphics, a little audio, and the graphical profile the documentary film uses will also have to be applied to the game's menu system. I think I have approximately two weeks of work to finish it up, so by the 20th or something I expect to be complete.

Now, of course, since this game will help market the documentary film The Great Work, it will not be released right away. For maximum effect it will need to wait until the documentary film is being released. After the 20th of January, I'll resume working full time on Knyttwadf, and I will spend a minimum of a year on that game.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 14:30:41 by Nifflas »

Offline Grookie

• View Profile
Re: Current status
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 14:54:35 »
That's totally great!
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:
Spoiler: Archievements (click to show/hide)

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 15:36:43 »
Thanks for the progress report, Nifflas. :)

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 19:50:28 »
Umm.... another Currnt status would be nice, imo. :\
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 21:50:51 »
Nifflas isn't working on this game at the moment. What kind of status would you want to get?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 22:14:57 »
I was wondering if he was done and waiting to release it, waiting for MORE instructions, or what?
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 22:15:38 »
The game will be released with the documentary, a release date is not set. It might take a few months, but it certainly won't take forever. Small fragments of the game are unfinished, but I don't need to hurry before the documentary is about to be released. Right now I'm focusing on KnyttWaDF.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 22:17:30 by Nifflas »

Offline Grookie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 07:11:38 »
Thanks for letting us know!  :) But for unpatient person like me, the waiting will be infinite, though...  :crazy:
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:
Spoiler: Archievements (click to show/hide)

Offline Dj Gopher

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 05:50:07 »
Not as bad as for Night Sky :o
I'm pretty excited for the documentary as well, though. It looked pretty interesting..
Hoping it has a purchasable download..

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 11:26:17 »
Ah, no worries! I'm totally OK with waiting a while, that's part of making a project like this. It won't be a super long wait anyway.