Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com

Offline Widget

• View Profile
Re: [Environmental] Concealment
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 14:35:50 »
I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope you're not feeling too bad still, I'm always shattered for about a week following just a cold.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 13:54:35 »
I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope you're not feeling too bad still, I'm always shattered for about a week following just a cold.

Thank you. I just have a cough that won't go away, but everything else seems to be OK now...  8)

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2011, 23:57:34 »
I had a bad 24 hour bug a month back, but it really didn't leave me any capacity to get ks work done.  I'm glad you feel up to it. 

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2011, 19:17:10 »
I've released v1.0: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=4627.0

My apologies to my beta-testers - I wish I could send you this version and ask for opinions, but real life is really, really busy right now; I'm in the middle of moving, I can't even really work on my own computer and have to use someone else's, and I have absolutely no idea if I can work on the level further during the next few months. I wanted to release what I had, since the level is playable. The only differences from the version you guys played are (a) there's a title screen now and a couple of screens "explaining" the plot, and (b) there are a couple of signs "explaining" the ghost lights. I really hope you're not mad at me, I just couldn't find any time to send individual letters, wait for replies, etc. - I'm very, very sorry!   :(

Also, the extra area that I posted a bit earlier didn't make it into v1.0. I hope to eventually finish it and release an updated version.

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011, 22:43:03 »
You've nothing to apologise for, don't be silly  ;)

It's looking really good. The intro and signs help it to feel finished and it was always a fascinating level.

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2011, 13:08:49 »
I felt I should tell you that trying out this room using the editor has inspired me to create a whole level that barely resembles yours at all. It should be done soon, if everything goes to plan.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 12:12:43 »
I felt I should tell you that trying out this room using the editor has inspired me to create a whole level that barely resembles yours at all. It should be done soon, if everything goes to plan.

It's terrific to hear, thanks for telling me! Always great to know my stuff inspired somebody else :)

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2011, 22:14:52 »

So eh, how's that project coming along? I was very intrigued by your message :)