Please help with Hunt the hamster v2 by Ralfito

• 7 Replies
Please help with Hunt the hamster v2 by Ralfito
« on: November 03, 2010, 21:15:51 »
This is a fun level, but now I'm stuck. Unfortunately, I cannot find the author or any discussion of this level on the forum.

The screen where I'm stuck (see pic) is accessed after getting and using purple key, going to far right past bees, next falling down through void screens to "Moonlight City"(?), then going to the left. It's a screen with black spraying machines (don't know their name) that usually adjust their spraying height according to my distance from them.

I've successfully made it through five of these screens. It would be great if I had the hologram, but I don't. Maybe I should have it at this point?

If anyone could give me some tips for getting through this screen/area, I would really appreciate it!

Offline AA

• Was ITA84
    • View Profile
    • Insight on Videogames
Re: Please help with Hunt the hamster v2 by Ralfito
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 22:24:41 »
I haven't played the level, but the Umbrella can shield you from water sprinkles a bit, so you could try that.
Videogames are for everyone, by everyone

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 01:25:00 »
I haven't played the level, but the Umbrella can shield you from water sprinkles a bit, so you could try that.

I have been experimenting with the unbrella all along. Unless I haven't tried everything, I just can't find a way to make it work. Thank you for the suggestion, AA. :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 02:37:25 by jeanbeane »

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 02:13:19 »
Sometimes you just have to have good timing.

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 02:38:58 »
Sometimes you just have to have good timing.

Yeah, I will keep trying. Thanks Talps. Just wondering...did you try it and make it through?

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 00:43:49 »
Just do the timing right: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hc97b8

Thanks for pointing out the level. It's really good, but relies heavily on using level editor to find the way.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 00:55:56 by GrayFace »

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 23:06:02 »
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions! I finally made it through that screen. It took me forever :crazy:, but like suggested, it came down to timing. It was a fun level with two endings.