[Challenge][Very Lunatic] Safety III

• 18 Replies
Re: [Challenge][Very Lunatic] Safety III
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 04:15:13 »
This is by far the easiest safety yet, to the point where I'm not sure it's "Very Lunatic" any more.
Doesn't seem easy to me. XD It's good it shouldn't have insanely impossible uber-lunatic screens like x997y1001 of Safety Sequal. So far I've done A-1 and know I'll be able to do A-2.

Safety 2 was just inhumanely difficult throughout most of it. Probably why nobody else but me beat it.

I think the A path is probably the hardest path in Safety 3. It's a tough call between A and C, though, but B is definitely the easiest.
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 19:21:00 »
Whoa, I did it! 'A' was the hardest, 'B' and 'C' were easier and better done. Here are the problems with A:
Chellanges are quite repetitive in a screen. In most screens there is little to no time factor, which means it's just a couple of similar chellanges joined together. When there is a time factor (you can't rest between chellanges), it makes much more sense. Making the last chellange the most difficult one is a bad thing, and here on all the screens of A path the last chellange is at least one of the hardest.
In B and C challenges were more creative and GFX of B was very interesting.

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 01:37:16 »
Whoa, I did it! 'A' was the hardest, 'B' and 'C' were easier and better done. Here are the problems with A:
Chellanges are quite repetitive in a screen. In most screens there is little to no time factor, which means it's just a couple of similar chellanges joined together. When there is a time factor (you can't rest between chellanges), it makes much more sense. Making the last chellange the most difficult one is a bad thing, and here on all the screens of A path the last chellange is at least one of the hardest.
In B and C challenges were more creative and GFX of B was very interesting.

Oh wow you did it!

How many hours did that take?
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 11:19:04 »
I've no idea :)