[Really small][Enviromental] - Halloween Something

• 4 Replies

Offline E.T

• View Profile
[Really small][Enviromental] - Halloween Something
« on: November 04, 2010, 22:21:24 »
Hello dear knytt forum! We are hereby presenting to you, a very late Halloween level. It's not complete yet, but we're releasing this demo, in fear of that this level will never be quite finished.
We have worked hard on making all the custom stuff, since the level only contains our own tilesets, gradients and custom objects!
We would love to know what you guys think of it!

Happy (Late) Halloween!

Get it here: http://www.knyttlevels.com/levels/E.T%20-%20Halloween%20something%20%5BDemo%5D.knytt.bin

We won't be posting any screenshots ( at the moment anyway ) since the map is so short, it would just ruin the entire experience for you!
You will just have to play it, and find out for yourself! ;)

*EDIT* Awh, what the hey, We can post ONE screenie, hopefully it wont spoil too much! ;)

E.T :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 21:54:58 by E.T »

Offline variad

• Living on the edges
    • View Profile
Re: [Really small][Enviromental] - Halloween Something
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 00:14:56 »
I liked it! There's a lot of work put in there, apparently. The mountains in the background and all those funky characters are great. I didn't find any glitch. C)

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 04:10:57 »
Very nice. I found one bug: the chimney custom object is in front of Juni when it should be behind. You should probably move a lot of your other custom objects into the background, too.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 21:26:00 »
Good work on those custom objects! I really hope the level gets expanded eventually, I'd love to see a story going on and more of this scenery...  :)

Offline E.T

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 21:51:48 »
Thanks guys :) We appreciate your comments! We're glad you liked our small sprites, we put alot of work into them.
And we also hope to make something bigger with this, when we have time :P