[Challenge][Lunatic] Going Left

• 37 Replies
Re: [Challenge][Lunatic] Going Left
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 04:30:39 »
The way to go through room 5 is right out in the clear, nothing hidden beyond the more or less non-obvious jump that can seem impossible but it really isn't.
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 05:13:48 »
If you've played KS for awhile, you know which jumps are impossible, and then out of the blue there are
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Lurk more.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2010, 15:41:32 »
I finally got all three endings to this game. It is not easy to beat the entire game.

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2010, 16:16:14 »
This level reminded me of Portal. Very good! Especially the story.
I didn't like the random flying thing in Room 15. When I was playing the level I even deleted it in the editor. That was before I won Safety and Panacea. Now I re-downloaded the level and passed the Room 15 without problems, but maybe I was just lucky.

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2010, 11:15:12 »
Fun level! Some rooms are very tough, but all doable. I also completely agree with everyone who pointed out the Portal vibe in this, which is of course no bad thing. There were also a few moments of absolute hilarity with the dialogue when you get flagged up for cheating XD

Now that I see somebody's mentioned multiple endings, I guess I'll have to go and re-play it :D

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 13:33:47 »
Sorry to bump an ancient topic, but x1013y1000 seems impossible to me. How am I supposed to attack this challenge?

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 15:33:20 »
you must get through the orange block obstacle course without too much time waster because of getting stuck on walls. When you get to the button, hold right and jump when the marble is about to hit you. Keep running right while loading the button and you should barely make it...

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2011, 16:22:02 »
The issue was I was using egomassive's mod and the lasers were going in the wrong direction...