[Misc- Easy] The CitE

• 3 Replies
[Misc- Easy] The CitE
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:26:20 »
Welcome!
This is my first level that I have been working on for a while.  its not perfect, but I really enjoyed making it.  Not much of a cliffhanger ending, but I know where the story goes from then on.  This is fairly easy and has a lot of story in it.  Hope you enjoy it.

Part 1- Click Me

Story -  Chris is finally 17.  That is the age where you go on an adventure to prove you can work for money without slacking.  So you gain the courage to get up and start it.  You walk out the door and get your Running Power Up, but something happens.  Things do not go as planned, and Chris will realize her life will never be the same.

Feedback please!!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:47:13 by CWHunt456 »

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Re: [Misc- Easy] The CitE
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 10:41:12 »
you can (and should) post a direct download link to you level, it makes people more ready to play (otherwise everybody has to look for it first and some lazeh people (like me for example) won't go for that hassle :P).
(when you uploaded it, you can go to the download part of knyttlevels and "copy link address" of the download link of your level and paste it here.)

so there: CWHunt456 - The CitE (Demo)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 15:37:04 »
Welcome to the forums!

I tried your level, it does remind me a lot of portal, but it kinda stops before anything deeply interesting happens! It seems pretty good so far, my only complaint is the heavy use of signs instead of sign areas. Sign areas are used to trigger the showing of the sign, so that it doesn't move. Signs make the message appear where the sign is, but sign areas make it appear at the sign- but for more than one location. For example, right now you have a bunch of 'Sign A' on each screen, instead replace all but one of them with a "Sign Area A"... -you'll see what I'm getting at once you test it in-game. (Sign areas are objects 29-31 in the system bank). Just try messing around with the sign areas; you'll see that it's a lot better.

I look forward to seeing how it goes! Good luck ;)

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 01:51:11 »
     Alright I updated the level so its quite a bit better then before!    C)p

Enjoy!!!!!