Offline pippy

• View Profile
x
« on: July 30, 2010, 07:42:43 »
x
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 09:21:47 by pippy »

Re: Draw Swap
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 11:07:05 »
what possessed you to use http://coolpeopledodrugs.com/ as a URL for a drawing thing?

Offline pippy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 11:21:40 »
x
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 09:21:55 by pippy »

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 12:58:26 »
I woulda changed the URL to drawswap.com because of the fact that this forum is E-rated and drugs is between 14+ and 16+ or something. But yeah, it's your app, and then again, what do i know about coding...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 13:01:56 by StraightFlame »

Offline pippy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 13:49:22 »
I woulda changed the URL to drawswap.com because of the fact that this forum is E-rated and drugs is between 14+ and 16+ or something. But yeah, it's your app, and then again, what do i know about coding...

You're right. You really should label a tin of tuna "tuna". I've registered DrawSwap.com and it should be up in 24 hours.

Though I'm wondering if I should have put more thought into the name of the site.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 14:22:14 »
Drugs could be E rated.
*facepalm
Huh? :huh:
If drugs are not portrayed in a positive way it can easily be E rated.

I made app where you can swap sketches with strangers.
Have fun :p
I tested it. It's really cool, but I don't get the point. Why can you only draw when you start a new drawing? What is the swap button good for?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 14:30:42 by Razzorman »
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 22:29:30 »
jeez, I removed a bunch of off-topic posts. start talking about the site's contents, not its name. 9_9
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline pippy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 02:04:57 »
Drugs could be E rated.
*facepalm
Huh? :huh:
If drugs are not portrayed in a positive way it can easily be E rated.

I made app where you can swap sketches with strangers.
Have fun :p
I tested it. It's really cool, but I don't get the point. Why can you only draw when you start a new drawing? What is the swap button good for?

The swap button is supposed to swap your drawing with a strangers. Was this not clear or did it break for you? I could make it so that you can draw on top of another persons drawing.

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 02:23:47 »
When you click swap, you scan see, but not edit, another person's drawing.
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 09:23:03 »
jeez, I removed a bunch of off-topic posts. start talking about the site's contents, not its name. 9_9
I believe there used to be a post about the contents here.
Also, the entire bunch of posts about the fact that its name is 'Cool People Do Drugs' is still there...

...is it possible that you did the opposite?

[mod]it's not the "entire bunch" of url-name-talk that's still there; I just didn't have the nerve to pick out every mention and preserve every somewhat-on-topic word. So some that are not really on-topic are still there in order to save some kinda relevant talk referring to it, and some less off-topic mentions are gone too. Which could have been avoided if you guys had avoided mixing on/off-topic talk, or if you just had avoided the offtopic blah altogether.[/mod]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 14:09:47 by Miss Paula »