The Card Game

• 3 Replies

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
The Card Game
« on: July 29, 2010, 21:16:21 »
This is a game for extreme enjoyment. Basically, you pretend you have an infinite number of blank cards per person and a magic pencil. You capture the pencil from the person above you and use it on a card to make something to protect it. Then they use something already drawn to get rid of the thing and grab the pencil, drawing something new. Sorta like this:

P1: I draw a banner and a robot to protect the Pencil.
P2:I use the banner to wrap up the robot, then draw cheese and spikes.

The first is just a random thing, and the second is like a shield for the Pencil. It's like Capture the Orb, but different.

I'll start: I draw a spoon and a Jelly Monster.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
Re: The Card Game
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 21:25:09 »
This seems like the Game of Destruction, except you write two items instead of one...
Well whatever.

I draw an animated fire extinguisher to freeze your jelly monster, and a motion sensing laser to protect the pencil.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 21:57:51 »
I agree, it's kinda like the Stuck in an Elevator/StraightFlame's Challenging Trials (the full name of the latter is way too long to put here) connection. And SFfoCTiwynTWtP got locked.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 23:30:41 »
Its indeed a lot like the game of destruction. Since that game is still being played, and we don't allow a new game if an existing similar game is still being played, I'm locking this one.

The game of destruction is way too popular to be replaced by this new game, sorry.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex