[small/hard - KS+] Nifforum Presents... A Celebration of Ego's Massive Ego!

• 18 Replies

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
*Cough* Saturday *cough*

Sergio... Quality assurance, I think, would be the title you're looking for.

Also, project leader? Mostly I feel I suggested ideas until something happened. A great deal of the idea-making and trying-out-of-things was done by other people and certainly for the last week or so I've taken a back seat to let the programming visionaries do stuff I would never even have thought of - partly 'cus with work and other commitments I don't have time to keep up with things but mostly because I don't understand half of what they're talking about any more.

I would modestly like to point out that I came up with the initial idea of this (if it is possible to do such a thing modestly) but it was Sergio who turned it from a suggestion to action and everyone else who has contributed their time, ideas and creativity that has made it possible and, indeed, brilliant.

For me I've had great fun trying out some of egomassive's tilesets that I've been wanting to try out but haven't had an idea where they'd fit. Now I wish I'd gotten to make more than the few screens I did with them, but unfortunately the design of the tilesets doesn't lend itself to a level with so little horizontal space.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 23:22:31 by Talps »

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
There are so many great designers working on this. I feel so honored. C) Since Talps and Sergio are playing such big parts, I dare say I feel honoured as well. :^^:

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Good man.