[Normal]Another save the world adventure.

• 2 Replies

Offline Whistler

• The hero of the Knytt people, Juni!
    • View Profile
[Normal]Another save the world adventure.
« on: July 26, 2010, 22:16:56 »

Hello, you may (or may not) have seen my A Strange Land post. It has been canceled to make this. I have made many kS levels before, some very good, and some, well... not so good. This is the first one I am releasing here.
I just played Gustav's Daughter By Nifflas himself, and I really like the way it has a world map. I'm making a level (hopefully this one will be released) about saving the world. As if we don't already have enough of those. Basically you are staying at a sort of a hotel/resort, when the world is taken over by....a guy. I still need a name for him. you go outside and people warn you not to, because everything its destroying itself, or something. No one knows this far in the story. You came back and people are very glad. But then you leave again again saying that you will save the world. So you solve puzzles in each level and return to them to find secrets after you have the proper power-ups. I will post screenshots, when I have some good ones. and one of the world map with all the labels of what everything is called soon. I am almost done with that part. Hope you will look forward to playing it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 22:20:17 by Whistler »

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
Re: [Normal]Another save the world adventure.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 16:28:19 »
@Salmoneous:

I will post screenshots, when I have some good ones.

Anyway, I look forward to playing this level!

=|=

:hiddenstar: My only one.