Objection!

• 57 Replies
Objection!
« on: July 03, 2010, 22:49:06 »
Okay, so even those who don't know Phoenix Wright atleast know his OBJECTION! When looking for the sprite that was used for it, i found a forumgame based around it.

Basics:
I make a statement -not a whole testimony, of course- that contains a contradiction (a lie you need to expose) and then the next poster uses made-up-on-the-spot evidence to prove i'm wrong. For example, if i were to say 2+2=5 and i have proof, the next poster should say something like ''OBJECTION! Youtube has lied! According to the one who proved it, it doesn't have to be true for people to believe it, it just has to be very complicated!'' And then he makes a statement w/ contradiction, and so it goes on. They were a bit vague about the rules on that forum, but the rules should be obvious. Oh, and it's it isn't also possible to contradict objections as well since a few posts, just so you know.

Also, this is the Objection sprite (for objections):
Code: [Select]
[img]http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/archives/images/2008/07/pw-objection.gif[/img]And here's a gavel (for statements):
Code: [Select]
[img]http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/phoenixwright/gavel.png[/img]And to finish it: This thread evolved to Flash animations. So here's the place where we make those.

Okay, let's start. My statement is:

Nifflas' actual name is Nicklas Nygren, theiza27 is a girl, and Firecat lives in Finland.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 19:26:05 by StraightFlame »

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
Re: Objection!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 23:07:31 »

How can Theiza be a female if it's obviously clear the person's an internet entity that's an AI?  You'd have to go to cyberspace itself to prove that, and I see no proof of Theiza being female!

Bowser always wins against Mario, Wario has had too much garlic, Luigi simply is better than mario, and Mario always topples Koopa!

(Offtopic:  I hope I did this right)
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 05:07:23 »

How can Bowser always win against Mario? Mario is the protagonist and Bowser is always the antagonist, and since good always wins, Mario shall always defeat Bowser!

Knytt is a game about Knytt, Knytt Stories is a game about Juni, Knytt Experiment is about Amy, and Knytt Nano is about an undisclosed character.

Also, NES, the contradiction in StraightFlame's statement was actually that Nifflas's name actually is Nifflas. Nicklas is simply the company that Nifflas is working with to help make Night Sky.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 05:09:24 by kaizoman666 »
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 06:29:14 »
Also, NES, the contradiction in StraightFlame's statement was actually that Nifflas's name actually is Nifflas. Nicklas is simply the company that Nifflas is working with to help make Night Sky.
Spoiler: Offtopic Objection (click to show/hide)
Now, back to our scheduled forumgame:

The knytt sprite from Knytt experiment is the same one of the original Knytt, how can you prove that the knytt of KE is not the same one of Knytt if they have the same sprite? You cant!

Statement:
Nifflas did Cave Story,Nifflas real name is Tyrone Rodriguez, Firecat lives in Bolivia, Nifflas is Awesome.

There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 07:57:06 »

You just contradicted yourself! Nifflas, a.k.a. Nicklas Nygren, obviously can't be Tyrone Rodriguez! Tyrone Rodriguez isn't even close to a Swedish name!

Also, NES, the contradiction was that Firecat doesn't even live near Madagascar i meant Finland, of course.

Okay, next statement:

StraightFlame came home and saw Firecat on his roof. 'What are you doing up there?' 'Cleaning the roof. It'd make the world a better place to live.'

(yes, you CAN put a whole testimony, if your statement alone can't contain the right information)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:23:48 by StraightFlame »

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 12:47:41 »

StraightFlame's house doesn't have a roof! Heck, StraightFlame doesn't have a house! This evidence is irrefutable!

Besides, who cleans their roof, even if they have one?

My statement:

Antimony is the only metalloid that doesn't use the suffix -ium, Yukabacera is an incorporeal entity, StraightFlame regularly goes to rodeos, Cthulhu is sleeping in my basement.

[sarcasmmode]Oh, no one will find any contradictions there![/sarcasmmode]

=|=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 13:13:22 »

There isn't supposed to be a space between suffix and -ium!

New statement? Its-a in the newspaper clipping,

Offline Yukabacera

• View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 13:28:17 »
There isn't supposed to be a space between suffix and -ium!

Wait what? Suffix-ium? That doesn't make sense at all... I'm suspicious now.

=|=

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 13:56:33 »
Actually, that was just
made-up-on-the-spot evidence

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 16:33:50 »

He couldn't possibly have used iCarly as evidence! iCarly is a fictional TV show about fictional people, and therefore all evidence related to it can not be used in court!

Also, to correct StraightFlame:

It is actually Cthulhu that is the lie! Cthulhu lives in the ocean, and is too large to fit into any building anyway! Plus, he doesn't sleep.

Phoenix Wright is always paired up with some girl, Miles Edgeworth is friends with a detective named Gumshoe, and Mia Fay is mother to Maya Fay.

(Might need to use Wikipedia if you've never played the Phoenix Wright games)
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 17:17:03 »

The last name of the girls isn't Fay but Fey!

Also, to the guy who's always Kaizo:
It is actually Cthulhu that is the lie! Cthulhu lives in the ocean, and is too large to fit into any building anyway! Plus, he doesn't sleep.
I know. There's also the fact that i have never been to any rodeo. I just wanted it to be unexpected, as shown in the Fay/Fey objection i just made.

New statement:
If anyone wants to know, Maya's real mother is Pearl Fey.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 17:48:18 »

If you've played the Phoenix Wright series (which has NO LINK with this game in ANY WAY), you would know  that pearl is about 8 when first introduced to the series and Maya is about 17! Since backwards time travel disproved in the latest of my long scientific reports, Pearl being Maya's Mom is completely impossible!

Statement:

Lemeza is suffering from about 423 bodily and mental wounds from the ruins of La-Mulana, and has complete authority to sue its estate.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2010, 19:35:28 »

Phoenix Wright HAS a link to this game! His Objection Sprite and court system are used in it! Try and tell me that isn't enough to believe that he has NO LINK to this game at all!

New statement:
Spencer Shay has an account on DeviantART.

Also, i forgot to mention to kaizoman666:
He couldn't possibly have used iCarly as evidence! iCarly is a fictional TV show about fictional people, and therefore all evidence related to it can not be used in court!
Spencer Shay is the brother of the main character of the show, and the evidence was not the show but the webcast itself. Also, Spencer used it as evidence outside court.

Offline Yukabacera

• View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 20:23:19 »

Spencer Shay cannot possibly have an account on deviantArt, because Spencer Shay HAS NO ARTISTIC TALENT WHATSOEVER!

Statement:

The Swamp Thing's myocardium hurts, StraightFlame likes rodeos, Yukabacera is overdoing it with the hallucinogens, the USS Von Braun is the best spaceship to be on during its maiden voyage.

=|=

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 20:46:53 »

Spencer DOES have artistic talent! Just not the talent we know and love!

New statement: I am the only one who uses the Einspruch! Sprite (which is the German game's equivalent of Objection!)