« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 17:48:22 »
English is not his/her native language.

Offline hugobros3

• Former Knytt Stories Online "Coder"
    • View Profile
    • XolioWare Interactive
Re: Knytt Stories Online 1.4.1 -- Features wanted
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 21:46:39 »
As dataflashsabot said I'm belgian and i have still in school; so my english is quite poor ...
Most of my posts on this forum were made when I was about 12-13. Have mercy of the younger me discovering the Internet.

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2010, 12:56:55 »
As dataflashsabot said I'm belgian and i have still in school; so my english is quite poor ...
i am also not from UK/USA/Australia/wherever the people talk english, im still in school but my english is WAY better than yours.
the correct grammar is in the quote.
Quote from: your page, w/ correct spelling
Knytt Stories Online is a big modification of a freeware & opensource game "knytt stories" made by Nicklas Nygren (Nifflas).
It was created to add some community and online features to the game "knytt stories" .
First, it was just a modifiction that added a chatroom and allowed to see the position of the other players but with the time it growed bigger and became a platform of online gaming community.

KSO isn't finished yet, there are still some things to clean up, functions to implement, bugs to fix and the level DB has to grow up.
But I believe that KSO can become a great game and if you want to see KSO grow bigger, you can join the community and tell it to your friends!!!
made all the work for you.  <_<
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:59:04 by victor12 »
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2010, 13:49:24 »
i am also not from UK/USA/Australia/wherever the people talk english, im still in school but my english is WAY better than yours.
the correct grammar is in the quote.
Quote from: your page, w/ correct spelling
Knytt Stories Online is a big modification of a freeware & opensource game "knytt stories" made by Nicklas Nygren (Nifflas).
It was created to add some community and online features to the game "knytt stories" .
First, it was just a modifiction that added a chatroom and allowed to see the position of the other players but with the time it growed bigger and became a platform of online gaming community.

KSO isn't finished yet, there are still some things to clean up, functions to implement, bugs to fix and the level DB has to grow up.
But I believe that KSO can become a great game and if you want to see KSO grow bigger, you can join the community and tell it to your friends!!!
made all the work for you.  <_<

It's not very nice to be a grammar Nazi...but if you can do it, hell, why shouldn't I?

Quote from: your page, w/ correct correct spelling
Knytt Stories Online is a big modification of a freeware & open source game "Knytt Stories" made by Nicklas Nygren (Nifflas).
It was created to add some community (add some community? sentence makes no sense) and online features to the game "Knytt Stories" .
First, it was just a modification that added a chat room and allowed players to see the position of the other players but with the time it has grown bigger and became a platform (became a platform? I seriously don't understand this one.) of online gaming community.

THERE you go. Thank you very much and good night.

And while we're at it...

I am also not from UK/USA/Australia/wherever the people talk English, I'm still in school but my English is WAY better than yours.
the correct grammar is in the quote. (you mean "the corrected version"? Or "the version with corrected grammar and spelling"? Also, you're supposed to capitalize "the", but I really don't care about caps as much as I do about grammar and spelling)

made all the work for you.  <_< (now what does this even mean? perhaps you meant "I did all the work for you?")

=|=
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 14:00:06 by Yukabacera »
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2010, 14:01:34 »
Although i am currently in the process of updating, on older versions, whenever i connect to a game with another player on it, the other player's juni appears to float mid-screen wherever i go
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

Offline hugobros3

• View Profile
    • XolioWare Interactive
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 08:24:46 »
@ victor32 & Yukabacera
If you want to "fight" about the ortograph , go away ; I don't want my topic to became an troll.
But if you can corrige my poor english without be pretensicous, ok it will help me a lot.

@AClockworkLemon
Yes that's beaucause I lost the sourcecode of the versions 1.1.4.x and I have to retake the work from start, so I forgot some things , changed the way of dialoging betwenn apps...  :huh:
Most of my posts on this forum were made when I was about 12-13. Have mercy of the younger me discovering the Internet.

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 12:09:30 »
@ victor32 & Yukabacera
If you want to "fight" about the ortograph , go away ; I don't want my topic to became an troll.
But if you can corrige my poor english without be pretensicous, ok it will help me a lot.

Sorry if you got that wrong: I don't mind your grammar or spelling or whatever, I was simply trying to tell victor12 not to correct something that's not in his native language. Better leave it to someone who's been speaking that language his whole life.  :P2

=|=
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:30:06 by Yukabacera »
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline hugobros3

• View Profile
    • XolioWare Interactive
Re: Knytt Stories Online 1.4.1 -- Devlopement & beta stage of website
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 13:19:29 »
@ victor32 & Yukabacera

Sorry if you got that wrong: I don't mind your grammar or spelling or whatever, I was simply trying to tell victor12 not to correct something that's not in his native language. Better leave it to someone who's been speaking that language his whole life.  :P2

=|=
Oh sorry! I have understand wrong. Excuse me...  :oops:

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 20:32:08 »
@ victor32 & Yukabacera

Sorry if you got that wrong: I don't mind your grammar or spelling or whatever, I was simply trying to tell victor12 not to correct something that's not in his native language. Better leave it to someone who's been speaking that language his whole life.  :P2

=|=
Oh sorry! I have understand wrong. Excuse me...  :oops:
okay, lets just end this fight and forget it.
and, my nick is NOT victor32.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline hugobros3

• View Profile
    • XolioWare Interactive
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2010, 12:09:42 »
Ok , forgot this.  :)

Offline hugobros3

• View Profile
    • XolioWare Interactive
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 08:05:31 »
Hey the kso website is running again!

Offline Roxas

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2010, 00:45:33 »
 Dead project is dead?

Click my eggs so they won't die and they'll love you forever!

Offline hugobros3

• View Profile
    • XolioWare Interactive
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 15:22:40 »
It's not dead , Just I had to do my exams...

Offline Zackarii

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2011, 19:34:49 »
This looks cool so far and can't wait to see more.  C)

And I hope you did well on your exams.  C)

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2011, 20:41:57 »
I wonder how it will work when this will become a MMORPG. Keep the good work.

Oh and the background is always white.