[Environmental] The Valley

• 4 Replies

Offline Grookie

• View Profile
[Environmental] The Valley
« on: June 29, 2010, 12:40:47 »
As you know, there is a topic named "The Valley" in the "Knytt Stories level editing support".
And finaly, there will be a level! It will be released i think at the end of July (?)

And now about level:
The main mission is to find Juni´s keys of home, which are lost in storm. But, it can be a good playground.
You start in forest (the tileset is unfortunately similar to Nifflas´ from "A Strange Dream"), next forest underground, next comes "frostlands". On other side, there is mud/ground, magiclands, and finaly flowerfield. There may/must be warp ("flowerfield comes from both sides of the map"), it is next to frostlands and mud/ground.

I wish yo will like it.
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:
Spoiler: Archievements (click to show/hide)

Offline Yonowaaru

• View Profile
Re: [Environmental] The Valley
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 12:50:28 »
I really like the tilesets!
The last screenshot looks confusing... In a good way, that is :D

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 12:55:06 »
The fourth screenshot is lovely, especially the flowers. On the whole, the style of the level may be a tad too 'bare' for my taste, but it's hard to judge from a few screenshots, of course. But I really do love that fourth screen.

Offline Grookie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 08:39:49 »
Now, it has got cca 140 screens. (with no-3layer screens)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 11:22:27 by green.cookie »
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

Offline Grookie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 11:26:05 »
1. 7. 2010, 11:25 CET - the level is already done C), now is time for testing and maybe repairing mistakes!