User-made levels

• 6 Replies
User-made levels
« on: March 27, 2009, 00:45:22 »
Hi guys! Long time since I've been on these ol' forums.

I know that there is knyttlevels.com, and it looks great, but I'm wondering where the forum we had for posting levels went! There's the "Finished Levels" forum, but there are about 6 levels posted in there. The reason I'm looking for the forum is because I want data on the actual levels! knyttlevels.com unfortunately doesn't provide any info about difficulty or (hate to say it) quality.

So if anyone can recommend their favorite levels (or refer me to a location that still has the rating and difficulty data), I'd love to play a bunch. Been so long since I've played Knytt Stories that I've developed an incredible urge to get back into it.

Thanks a lot dudes.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Re: User-made levels
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:16:01 »
Well, it was taken off because LPChip is gonna change KnyttLevels drastically, so it'll be the new Released Levels forum. Before you say, "I don't like that! D:" everyone else has already said that. :P

Oh, and you may or may not know that it's now against the rules to post links to the old forum. It'll be taken off eventually, so still having those links would kinda...suck. :P But you can still quote them, just no links.
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 01:33:26 »
if you're (also) impatient, check this.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 01:46:17 »
Well, it was taken off because LPChip is gonna change KnyttLevels drastically, so it'll be the new Released Levels forum. Before you say, "I don't like that! D:" everyone else has already said that. :P

Oh, and you may or may not know that it's now against the rules to post links to the old forum. It'll be taken off eventually, so still having those links would kinda...suck. :P But you can still quote them, just no links.

I'm not sure what the "old forum" is, but ok!

Thanks miss paula.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 02:06:34 »

Thanks miss paula.
The broken version of NSF is considered the "old forum."
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 21:42:07 »

Thanks miss paula.
The broken version of NSF is considered the "old forum."

whats nsf?

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 21:58:24 »
Nifflas Support Forum.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D