The Messville Chronicles Ep. 2: This One Doesn't Really Have A Proper Name

• 111 Replies
I travel back in time a few hours, search the guy who sabotaged the elevator using the latest version of Google, take a picture of him, go back to the time i need to be in, and present the picture as evidence to everyone in Eyrie.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 21:56:43 by StraightFlame »

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
The guy from the 5th floor who has seen the elvator falling down says (figuratively) "Well, sh**" and then calmy goes down the stairs to the 5th floor. Its not like he had to go running upstairs 400 floors or something.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

I thought the stairs only went up to 100th floor.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Upon a closer inspection of the previous thread, I realize you're right... Urk!

But I won't give up... not when I'm so close. Humans are capable of anything if they work hard enough. I can't let the dream end this way! If I strongly believe in the stairs with all my heart, they will become real!
Some KS levels by me:

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
I SIGN UP!
Spoiler: victor12's character (click to show/hide)

I go to the 99th floor and wait for something intresting to happen.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Still no update? What in the name of Krixus is taking ya so long over there, Yukabacera?

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
I am SO sorry I didn't update in so long.

Anyway. ("Anyway" is becoming my trademark word, just like Homestar Runner and "Seriously".)

Matt travels back in time several hours and searches for the saboteur on Google--

GOOGLE?!?!

Not only does this game not take place on Earth, or anywhere near Earth, it is not yet 2084! The year is 2055!

(I'm not trying to be a walking walkthrough (:P) here, but trying to find the saboteur is a red herring. The man himself is a red herring. There are much more pressing things to take care of. *coughcoughmechaoilcoughcough*)

Vegetal runs up the stairs. He runs, and runs, and runs, and runs, and runs and sees freedom and the light and free coffee on Sundays and *BUMP* hits his head hard against the 100th floor ceiling.

The guy from 5th floor goes back to the floor where he has spent most of his life pushing papers for greedy executives. The 5th floor is eerily quiet and empty.

Victor goes to the 99th floor which is probably the blandest floor in the history of Northbridge Tower. It has been empty when the tower was built, when MechaTec bought it, when MechaTec was a robotics company, when MechaTec became a mega-corporation, when MechaTec built the Spectra*, and now. The only interesting things are ducts, pipes, wires and junction boxes which cover every inch of the walls. He can hear strange sounds from the floor above.

Oh and, while reading everyone's previous posts, I just noticed something: Matt mentioned the kinda poisonous effect of 3-methoxy-4-hydroxybenzaldehyde. A simpler name for this compound would be...wait for it...VANILLIN! Yes, probably one of the most innocent chemical compounds ever, vanillin is a flavoring agent in food, drinks and medicines.  :P2

=|=

PointLezz Info™ Entries unlocked: ASV Spectra
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 16:10:32 by Yukabacera »
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Matt goes back to Eyrie Tower 2291 and asks Yukabacera if he knows who the culprit is, and in case Yukabacera claims he 'doesn't know', Matt uses his Magatama to check if Yukabacera tells the truth.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
Oh noes story content!
Anyways,
Sir Leroy runs around frantically looking for another way to the 413th floor.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

413th
Wait, is that just a coincidence or do you know that i use the same number that mspaintadventures.com keeps using?

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
I go to my cubicle, turn on my computer, connect to the internet, and use the arvelian's generic search engine that may appear as soon as i put the internet explorer. and then search for H. Archer.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
413th
Wait, is that just a coincidence or do you know that i use the same number that mspaintadventures.com keeps using?

Yeah, I completely realize the significance of 413; I should probably change it to 612 considering the current state of the comic though.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

I should probably change it to 612 considering the current state of the comic though.

^Yes, this is a link.

(just wanted to point out that fact)

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
Er-hem. Please don't discuss the significance of these numbers here. This isn't Objection! The Musical or MS Paint Adventures. (Also, why does everyone seem to think this game is in any way related to MSPA? I'm not the one to rip off people, you know.)

Also, only 500 floors? The current highest man-made structure doesn't even go up to 200, and you call 500 floors only:P2

=|=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
Oh wait, I signed up somewhere else. Still the same name, but different stuff. (check page 6)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 18:15:41 by TheDarkOne »