Post the tileset man.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Evil

• View Profile
Re: Tileset
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 01:41:48 »
 :shocked:

Thats very unique! I cant explain it in words!

Offline Grookie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 14:42:33 »
It is great, but I think it is so dark, coloured flowers are very nice!

And I see, that the gradient is changed mine C)p (from "The Valley"), of course, I donīt mind, it is going to be public!

But, good work, I can see so much work there.
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:
Spoiler: Archievements (click to show/hide)

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 16:25:04 »
Juni was walking below the edge for me. I had the impression she was suppose to be on top of the ground tiles. An easy fix, fill the edge of the gradients with a nearly invisible 1% opacity. Or, you could spam invisible square objects everywhere.

The silhouetted foreground is a great contrast to the back. I'd like to see silhouetted custom objects like a rabbit or turtle. You could make silhouette mushrooms for the underground. It would give it the same level of detail as the surface. Also the background foliage seemed out of place underground where the shift is. I'd try making it echo the shape of the foreground. The transition to underground is very good though.

One last thing, I don't know if the shift points are going to be like that in the actual level, but the visible circle-shape shift would look better than the red light imo.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 18:41:35 »
One last thing, I don't know if the shift points are going to be like that in the actual level, but the visible circle-shape shift would look better than the red light imo.

Thanks for feedback but it's not going to be a level for ks, I'm just using the editor because it's simple to work with and I odn't have anything better.

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 19:22:25 »
if you just want to test a tileset that happens to work for KS and don't need to actually play it or any objects, use the Tileset Helper! XD
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 22:15:00 »
if you just want to test a tileset that happens to work for KS and don't need to actually play it or any objects, use the Tileset Helper! XD

Genius! :D

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 15:00:58 »
that's what nifflas posted before KS was out, for the guys who made tilesets for its library.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs: