Gaia FINAL - [Environmental / Normal]

• 86 Replies

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
Re: Gaia 1.6 - [Environmental / Normal]
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 22:50:53 »
I have found some free time to edit some stuff and here are news - new update for Gaia coming soon :)
Probably just version 1.6 b which should  fix majority of the bugs (Edge wallswims, Ending Shift problems etc.), but also one new area, some new endings and music and lots of cosmetic changes trough whole level.
Looking forward ? :)

Offline Antikythera

• The Great Machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 01:27:11 »
Oh my god... A LOST area... Ilu Drakkan lmao
Menagerie - 25%
Skyline Spires - 5%
A Golden Hymn - 0%

The Great Machine, Antikythera, which grinds the blood of men into history.

Offline Alaquiddin

• Expendable Forumer
    • View Profile
    • My Blockland Forums Account
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 19:40:59 »
I remember playing this years ago. It's nice to see you're still working on it. The new areas are awesome, too!

This was one of the first levels I played on Knytt stories.

Keep up the good work! :D

Also, while playing through it again I found some graphical errors, I don't know if some of these are intentional or not;

Screen x1061 & 1062 y1003

It took awhile for me to see it.

Screen x1009 y1002

Level building can be confusing, sometimes.

Screen x1027 y1004

Really hard to see.

Screen x1039 y1004 & 1003

Must be a pair of magic sails

x1053 y1002&1001

The city must have hired some really weird contractors.

I am suprised to see how big this level it, really. It had to have taken ages to make! If I were to have made a level this big, it would be chalk full of errors X)
What

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 22:53:02 »
An update? Really? Yay!  :crazy:

Offline lamarblake

• ICU
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2010, 23:59:40 »
I have found some free time to edit some stuff and here are news - new update for Gaia coming soon :)
Probably just version 1.6 b which should  fix majority of the bugs (Edge wallswims, Ending Shift problems etc.), but also one new area, some new endings and music and lots of cosmetic changes trough whole level.
Looking forward ? :)

Hell yeah!

Offline Antikythera

• The Great Machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 01:29:10 »
I liked the new area a bunch... but one thing I think would help boost the quality a lot is having an editor for your dialogue boxes. There are lots of grammatical and syntactical mistakes, and a fair bit of the boxes aren't especially clear as to what they're even saying... beyond that, the update was excellent.
Menagerie - 25%
Skyline Spires - 5%
A Golden Hymn - 0%

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2010, 14:45:02 »
I remember playing this years ago. It's nice to see you're still working on it. The new areas are awesome, too!

Also, while playing through it again I found some graphical errors, I don't know if some of these are intentional or not;

Thanks a lot, all these bugs are going to be repaired for next update !

I liked the new area a bunch... but one thing I think would help boost the quality a lot is having an editor for your dialogue boxes. There are lots of grammatical and syntactical mistakes, and a fair bit of the boxes aren't especially clear as to what they're even saying... beyond that, the update was excellent.

I agree , but there is nothing I can do from my side now. I am, however welcoming all ideas for any correction from your side

Offline Antikythera

• The Great Machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 14:47:02 »
I would say, after you finish 1.6b, send its world.ini file to someone you trust (with perfect grammar) and let them look over just the text bubbles, then send it back to you.
Menagerie - 25%
Skyline Spires - 5%
A Golden Hymn - 0%

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2010, 19:24:38 »
I sort of like this level but at the same time there were so many graphical and linguistical errors that it was hard to understand :shocked:

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2010, 19:39:18 »
Version 1.16b RELEASED. All news in the changelog.

I would say, after you finish 1.6b, send its world.ini file to someone you trust (with perfect grammar) and let them look over just the text bubbles, then send it back to you.

this is right, but it has been done already...
If anybody want to help with correct grammar, feel free to post your re-translation.

I sort of like this level but at the same time there were so many graphical and linguistical errors that it was hard to understand :shocked:
IŽd like to know some graphical errors, so I can fix it until next upgrade. thanks a lot !

thanks a lot, all bugs repaired in 1.16b version !
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 20:50:02 by Drakkan »

Offline Morendo

• View Profile
Re: Gaia 1.6b - [Environmental / Normal]
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 00:19:18 »
I would love to play the game, but none of the download links in the OP work for me.

Rapidshare : This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to upload the file again or first log in to his/her Premium Account and then upload the file again. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

http://www.ulozto.cz/5550242/anyndel-drakkan-gaia.knytt.bin : When trying to download it free, I get a bad gateway. This may be because I don't understand jack shit about czech.

and the third link reports the file is deleted.

Offline TheYeIIowDucK

• The number you have dialed is no longer in service
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2010, 11:48:08 »
My god... 1.6?
I still have the 1.3 version in my Knytt Stories folder.
Boy, this folder is with me since 2007! I have levels that were long forgotten and lost! I think i have some levels that only exist on my computer and (maybe) knyttlevels.com!

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2010, 17:24:23 »
This level is sooooo awesome  C) C) C) C) :D

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2010, 04:49:56 »
Hey guys what's going on? :3

Great update Drakkan. Also, thanks for making a thread for our map!
Just finished replaying it through and through, there's lots of areas I didn't even remember having made lol

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 17:55:22 »
w00t! I LOVE the update! FINALLY the tube's open! This is a great level!  :hiddenstar: :ring: to you! (No clue why I added the ring, just felt like it)