Order Question

• 5 Replies

Offline jdl

• View Profile
Order Question
« on: June 09, 2010, 23:37:52 »
Hello!

I've just bought FiNCK, however I'm still waiting for fastspring to receive my money order, and I was wondering if they just send me an email with the serial and music attached, or will they deliver a CD through the mail? (I live far away from california, so it's going to take a long time for them to get the money :( ) I can't wait to make custom levels, it's gonna be so awesome! C)p

Thanks,

jdl

P.S. - I'm kinda new, so hi! C)

Re: Order Question
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 01:01:15 »
No physical CD- you'll get an email with a download link.

Offtopic, but money orders? Here in the UK even 11 year olds can get a bank account with a debit card. I'm guessing it's harder where you are?

Offline jdl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 01:08:59 »
Thank you for replying!
-
My mom doesn't like using her credit card online so... And I'm 100% sure that if I'd ask her if I could get one she would say no.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:12:56 »
They do have pre-paid gift debit cards (American Express) at most grocery stores/pharmacies/retail stores. You give them 54 dollars and they'll give you a 50 dollar debit card. I think the lowest you'll find would be 25 bucks though.  Not to be confused with green-dot cards, these are not refillable.

Very handy for buying stuff online if you don't have a card.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 11:43:45 »
Also, sorry for the continued derail but:

I don't even see an option for paying by money order?

Offline jdl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 12:50:10 »
I tried setting the ordering page to the UK and the money order option disappeared, so unfortunately, it's not available in your area. :sad:
Anyways, I should either be getting it today or tomorrow. C)p

Edit: I received my Serial and Music! =D
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 20:03:04 by jdl »