Offline kritter

• Curly Tree!
    • View Profile
[Adventure] Froggle
« on: June 08, 2010, 16:20:02 »
Type:
Adventure

Description:
The protagonist wakes up one morning and realizes his Froggle license has expired! Control a small frog-like creature as he swings through tests and beautiful environments working to renew his license. The administrator will stop at nothing to get a day off, so be on your toes, or you may never complete the tests! Developed by students of DigiPen university, Froggle is a small work of art, and I would love to see a sequel with more environments.  :D EDIT: There are no plans for a sequel.
A little tip: This game does not save progress. However, if you start the game up and don't want to repeat the preliminary tests, press escape and choose "Return to World Map." That allows you to continue directly to Tests 1, 2, and 3. And don't get so wrapped up in the tests that you forget to explore the world!

Spoiler: Screenshots: (click to show/hide)

Download:
http://frogglegame.com/index.php
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 23:59:48 by kritter »

Re: [Adventure] Froggle
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 17:34:23 »
Holy Krixus! That thing looks like Ketnet Kick 2! You know, that online game made by Ketnet? I'm a HUUUUUUGE fan of that game, but it isn't playable on my computer, so i have to use my mom's. So, is Froggle playable on, say, the crappiest computer in the complete history of Windows XP/Vista?

Offline pumpkin

• Breton Blunt Conjurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 20:35:21 »
Holy monkey confidential gardeners. *DOWNLOADS IMMEDIATELY*
Many a hand has scaled the grand old face of the plateau,
Some belong to strangers and some to folks you know,
Holy ghosts and talk show hosts are planted in the sand,
To beautify the foothills and shake the many hands.
-The Meat Puppets

Offline kritter

• Curly Tree!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 22:27:58 »
So, is Froggle playable on, say, the crappiest computer in the complete history of Windows XP/Vista?

You can try it. If your computer is that bad, you might want to go into the options and turn depth blur off and turn it to minimum screen resolution and whatever else might make it run smoother. If that don't work, I guess you'll have to get a new computer.  :P2

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 08:20:29 »
Now I played it. Fun charming game. Very nice graphics and enviroment. But way to many bugs, half the things I tried ended up in some weird outcome. Would be better if they fixed all the little bugs and made a bigger longer game.