This is fo my very creative project ::)

• 3 Replies

Offline Evil

• View Profile
This is fo my very creative project ::)
« on: June 06, 2010, 05:33:15 »

I dont know what that means, would someone who might know be willing to help me out? :)

After a search, the results came up with "Knytt Stories" as tags and part of descriptions, but no answers.

:( Pwease :(

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
Re: This is fo my very creative project ::)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 06:08:26 »
need more information! i can see that you are running wine, on what looks like 10.5 or 10.6, using X11, but what application is throwing the error? if its KS or KSA, you will need to download the a .dll (i forget which) and put it in wine's fake system32 folder or something. someone else can probably fill you out on that one.

Edit: also, it looks like you have the KS.zip file on your desktop. PLEASE tell me you have unpacked it, cuz i mean really......... if you havn't......

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 06:10:11 by AClockworkLemon »
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 06:09:57 »
Just normal ks :)

Edit: also, it looks like you have the KS.zip file on your desktop. PLEASE tell me you have unpacked it, cuz i mean really......... if you havn't......

that happens to me all the time but this time its unpacked!

need more information! i can see that you are running wine, on what looks like 10.5 or 10.6, using X11, but what application is throwing the error? if its KS or KSA, you will need to download the a .dll (i forget which) and put it in wine's fake system32 folder or something. someone else can probably fill you out on that one.

I love you I love you! :) It worked! :)

Ok now the problem is that how do I install levels without it freezing? :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA I used the java editor, what now WINE!? WHAT NOW!?  >)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:48:43 by Evil »

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 10:08:35 »
Glad it worked  C)p

Oi WINE, bring it AWN!
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot