Crashing

• 6 Replies
Crashing
« on: June 03, 2010, 10:26:36 »
My pc crashes around where I get the first item. Help?

Offline J

• Information leaking
  • I have a chicken on my head.
    • View Profile
    • Greywool
Re: Crashing
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 11:32:57 »
With the information you've currently provided, there's not much we can do to help.

What operating system are you running? Windows (XP? Vista? 7?) Linux? What exactly do you mean with "around where I get the first item"? As in whenever you pick it up? Before that? After? Always at the same exact location? Always on the same screen? Possibly after a certain amount of time played? Laptop or a desktop computer? How much memory does it have? What display card do you have? Have up to date drivers for it? Any other glitches you might be experiencing?

Probably might need to know more than all those too to figure it out. Remember, rather give too much information than too little. ;)
"flipping around like an idiot" -- Paula

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 03:17:08 »
I'm on XP, I'm pretty sure My drivers are all updated, I'm using a desktop computer.

Anyways, It happens in the room where the first item is, before I get the item. It's not always in the same place but It happens within a small radius.

Also, The game runs 100% smoothly until that point.

Hope the info helps someone come up with a solution. (I really wanna play saira)

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 15:17:51 »
I bet it's the ntdll.dll problem again. Clickteam really needs to fix whatever is causing that. Does XP give any specific debug information about the crash?

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 14:44:34 »
Nope (Yey nifflas replied)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 14:47:55 by Marcling »

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 18:12:22 »
Still not working.... :sigh:

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 14:42:56 »
There's no information you provided that can help me reproduce the problem right now. Bugs that only happen on a few specific machines are hard to fix, and I'd need to know a lot more details about your system to have any clue.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 14:45:14 by Nifflas »