Super Mafia ELEVEN: The game - Day Three

• 126 Replies
Re: Super Mafia ELEVEN: The game - Day Three
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2010, 21:52:51 »
@Sir Leroy's note: Well, jim didn't actually do very much. In the beginning he was on the LimeLemon bandwagon, but that's about it. The last thing he did was vote Salmoneous in desperation, which isn't much to go on either, but it probably means Salmoneous isn't mafia.
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2010, 00:04:30 »
Wait, I'm not dead?! Huzzah!

@PP- that was pretty much my last word, I was expecting to die.

Also, what was kaizo's role? I demand satisfaction!
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2010, 10:10:02 »
Nananananananana BATMAN!
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2010, 23:53:13 »
I vote: PP claiming that I am the investigator.

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2010, 04:40:51 »
@Mochaalatte: Under suspicion that I am the mafia or the joker?

Now here's what I'd do if I weren't either Mochaalatte or myself: I would say "well, it would be incredibly stupid for scum to fake claim this early into the game. That is unless they had an incredibly powerful ability that they have been hiding up until now, which seems unlikely. This means that Mochaalatte is either the investigator or seriously confused. If he were scum there would be absolutely no point in investigator claiming now, so it is most likely that he is telling the truth. In any case, the three remaining suspects for Mafia Roleblocker, Joker, and Investigator come down to Purple Pineapple and Mochaalatte and someone else. By pigeon hole principal, either Mocha or PP is either the joker or the mafia. It would be the latter, seeing as Mochaalatte is the investigator. I therefore vote:PP as well.

At least, that's how it would go If I were a third party member. The one thing I'm wondering right now is why Mochaalatte hesitated before voting me. If he is truly the investigator, why wait even one second after the day ends? Unless, of course he suspected that the joker was a town sided role.. in which case he would have to consider whether or not to kill him, as he could be on either side. Well, I know I'm going to die any way, so vote:myself to get it over with quicker. I just hope you guys can get the remaining mafia in time.
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2010, 07:13:28 »
@Mochaalatte: Under suspicion that I am the mafia or the joker?

Now here's what I'd do if I weren't either Mochaalatte or myself: I would say "well, it would be incredibly stupid for scum to fake claim this early into the game. That is unless they had an incredibly powerful ability that they have been hiding up until now, which seems unlikely. This means that Mochaalatte is either the investigator or seriously confused. If he were scum there would be absolutely no point in investigator claiming now, so it is most likely that he is telling the truth. In any case, the three remaining suspects for Mafia Roleblocker, Joker, and Investigator come down to Purple Pineapple and Mochaalatte and someone else. By pigeon hole principal, either Mocha or PP is either the joker or the mafia. It would be the latter, seeing as Mochaalatte is the investigator. I therefore vote:PP as well.

At least, that's how it would go If I were a third party member. The one thing I'm wondering right now is why Mochaalatte hesitated before voting me. If he is truly the investigator, why wait even one second after the day ends? Unless, of course he suspected that the joker was a town sided role.. in which case he would have to consider whether or not to kill him, as he could be on either side. Well, I know I'm going to die any way, so vote:myself to get it over with quicker. I just hope you guys can get the remaining mafia in time.

I would like to direct our attention to part 2 of this post. Now, this, unfortunately, would be a game breaker. Mr. Razzorman gave me the results of my investigation late, after my first post for today was made. If this is confirmed that this is true by him, then my role and my claim that yousir, are mafia, would immediately become true.

In other words, I blame Mr Game Host for the fiasco mentioned in part 2.

Directing our attention to part one of the post, it is indeed a possibility that PP is the joker, even after coming back as Mafia during my investigation. Since we still don't know what the joker does in this particular game of mafia, (<_<) it could be that his/her role comes up randomly when investigated, excepting a joker role.

In other words, I blame Mr Game Host for the fiasco mentioned in part 1.

As I final word,

I blame Razzorman for the need for this entire friggin post to be made.

« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2010, 07:17:20 »
Mr. Razzorman gave me the results of my investigation late, after my first post for today was made. If this is confirmed that this is true by him, then my role and my claim that yousir, are mafia, would immediately become true.
Strange that you were able to investigate me during the daytime. Sneaking into people's houses while they're at the town meeting, are we?
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2010, 07:19:00 »
Mr. Razzorman gave me the results of my investigation late, after my first post for today was made. If this is confirmed that this is true by him, then my role and my claim that yousir, are mafia, would immediately become true.
Strange that you were able to investigate me during the daytime. Sneaking into people's houses while they're at the town meeting, are we?

I bolded some things you should take careful note of.

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2010, 08:00:24 »
So in a nut shell, you are saying "It's just a game, and the mod is imperfect."
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2010, 08:04:09 »
So in a nut shell, you are saying "It's just a game, and the mod is imperfect."

Yes.

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2010, 08:23:30 »
Well in that case.. goodbye, everyone! Let me know how it ends, 'kay? *stabs self with points stick and pretends to die*
Lurk more.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2010, 14:05:57 »
Now, this, unfortunately, would be a game breaker. Mr. Razzorman gave me the results of my investigation late, after my first post for today was made. If this is confirmed that this is true by him, then my role and my claim that yousir, are mafia, would immediately become true.
Yes. I suppose I could have said something like "Some role PMs were sent out late".

I blame Razzorman for the need for this entire friggin post to be made.
And you should. I know I screwed this one up.
I have a couple of excuses, but I'm not going to start throwing them around.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2010, 08:51:34 »
Uhm, hello? How is it I am not dead yet?
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2010, 18:39:09 »
Uhm, hello? How is it I am not dead yet?

Razzorman died! Ahhhhh!

Offline bulbapuck

• One day hoping to become Venopuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2010, 19:11:51 »
AND I'M BACK ALIVE!!!!!!!!11!!!!one!

nah, just kidding. I'm dead. And so is this game :P
Emma fell down a well - Enviromental KS level inspired by Salmoneous/Elder
Level in the works: Whitebow Island